The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #31
monster
I hear them call the tide

[quote=pensive pam;726687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Hurrah!

I find it amazing that we have so many threads/comments about dwellars being unpleasant to "newbs" and yet here is a "newb" being slaughtered by the regular suspects and a few irregular ones too, but none of the "be nice on the cellar" regulars stepped in to defend, or even just to exchange pleasantries with said "newb". Yet this would surely have been brought up in the next complaint about newb treatment.

Pensive Troll Pam can clearly hold her own, but that doesn't mean she should. All of you who "hate the way the cellar treats newbs" should be ashamed that you didn't step in before now. Or are you saying you don't mind it except for the .05% of this type of newb who actually turn out not to be trolls?[/QUOTE

I am not a 'troll.' If I were, Mr undertaod would have banned me long ago. even if it has not been that long. what does being 'new' have any way to do with being 'treated.' if it makes you feel better...than have at it with me. It shows how uncaring you truely are. I guess you were not present that day,,in kindergarten, when they said to treat people nicely...

Happy Easter,,,have some marshmellow peeps. I prefer the pink ones...

Pam.
Pam, honey, we accept trolls here. They don't get banned until they become "intolerably irritating". You have a long way to go to reach this level. Your posts fuel our funny egos, we find you very entertaining. We are far more accepting than other forums. I do understand that you really need to get banned to feel like you have made an impact on the world. Unfortunately you picked the wrong forum for your next fix. I did not go to school in the US. I did not do kindergarten. Where I went to school, they told you to rub dirt in it. If you went to school here, how is it that your English is so variable?
Old 04-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #32
pensive pam
Banned

[quote=monster;726689]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive pam View Post

Pam, honey, we accept trolls here. They don't get banned until they become "intolerably irritating". You have a long way to go to reach this level. Your posts fuel our funny egos, we find you very entertaining. We are far more accepting than other forums. I do understand that you really need to get banned to feel like you have made an impact on the world. Unfortunately you picked the wrong forum for your next fix. I did not go to school in the US. I did not do kindergarten. Where I went to school, they told you to rub dirt in it. If you went to school here, how is it that your English is so variable?
Well, I do not wish to get 'banned.' I have made that very clear to Mr. Undertaod and the the moderators. I have been bruttally honest about what happened on the other site I was on. What happened was not fair to me. I am not her like an elephante at a circus to make you laugh. I have saiid that before. What is so funny?? I am having wine. and am upset about many things. I did laundry today, and cut my hand. I can not even wash cloths properly. And you are waiting for me to get emotional explode...

A very bad day,
Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:06 PM   #33
Nirvana
Back in 10

I love the pink peeps too . I did not have any today
Old 04-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #34
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I don't think we get those things here. Maybe at one of the shops that sells specialty US junk food.

We get marshmallow bunnies though, so I guess they're similar.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #35
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I don't think we get those things here. Maybe at one of the shops that sells specialty US junk food.

We get marshmallow bunnies though, so I guess they're similar.
Yes, but you have teh kagaroo. I want to see that animal. even the bronx zoo does not have any kangaroo. peeps are tasty and go good with white wine!!! But, you have not been kind to me on here...so i do not know what else to write...

pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #36
Nirvana
Back in 10

Pam you should have XXXX gone to the 5th Ave Easter Parade. My friend was there she dresses her dogs in clothes.

Last edited by Nirvana; 04-24-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: a grammar nazi
Nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #37
monster
I hear them call the tide

Should Have Went?

for shame....
Old 04-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #38
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Pam you should have went to the 5th Ave Easter Parade. My friend was there she dresses her dogs in clothes.
i had to do laundry. i go to 'la-landaria.' It is a spanish place, like most things are here.i am not religeous, but it would have been fun i suppose. But I am not fun to be around lately...

Now I am depressed,
Pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #39
Aliantha

Quote:
Yes, but you have teh kagaroo. I want to see that animal. even the bronx zoo does not have any kangaroo. peeps are tasty and go good with white wine!!! But, you have not been kind to me on here...so i do not know what else to write...

pam.
I usually prefer cheese with my whine.

I don't think I've been unkind to you Pam. I just haven't engaged with you because until now, I've really had nothing much to say to you.

Kangaroo's are not as lovely as you might think, but they do have beautiful faces.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #40
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
I usually prefer cheese with my whine.

I don't think I've been unkind to you Pam. I just haven't engaged with you because until now, I've really had nothing much to say to you.

Kangaroo's are not as lovely as you might think, but they do have beautiful faces.
Are you allowed to have one as pet?? I also heard they can get very upset at times. Here is a youtube video of a upset kangaroo...

http://youtu.be/eKf6d0SDv7k

pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #41
Aliantha

Yes they can get upset.

You can't have them as pets unless you've got a special license.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #42
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Yes they can get upset.

You can't have them as pets unless you've got a special license.
What makes them upset?? I remember watching the 'crock hunter' guy (the one who died) and he did a show on them. and they were all very nasty. but they look like nice animal. how is that possible?? they kick people and are not sincere. yet, i would like to see one in my own person (live.) i am sure you have 'petted' one of them since where u live.

Pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #43
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I have never tasted peeps. I feel as if i am missing sonething vital...

Y'know, she may be on the level, in which case thats's a psyche we probably shouldn't be baiting. Or she's a shady bridge-dweller, in which case, she's got undeniable talent and has been entertaining.

Either way, now might be a good time to offer a proper initiatiion? Maybe it's time we 'quizzed' her. Whaddaya say Monster, care to do the honour's ?
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #44
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
What makes them upset?? I remember watching the 'crock hunter' guy (the one who died) and he did a show on them. and they were all very nasty. but they look like nice animal. how is that possible?? they kick people and are not sincere. yet, i would like to see one in my own person (live.) i am sure you have 'petted' one of them since where u live.

Pam.
Don't let her lie to you, she just does not want you to come to where she lives or ask to be on the private forum. She has a kangaroo pet and has even posted pics of her hugging it on the private forum. She has petted a koala, a platypus and a dingo but she does not have any of those as pets.

Sincere,
MTP
Old 04-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #45
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I have never tasted peeps. I feel as if i am missing sonething vital...

Y'know, she may be on the level, in which case thats's a psyche we probably shouldn't be baiting. Or she's a shady bridge-dweller, in which case, she's got undeniable talent and has been entertaining.

Either way, now might be a good time to offer a proper initiatiion? Maybe it's time we 'quizzed' her. Whaddaya say Monster, care to do the honour's ?
Peeps are mashmellow covered things. coated in sugar. perhaps, I should post a video? I am not sure if you speak of me or Aliathha.

http://youtu.be/-Cj3hGpCHYQ

This was a video I found, and they killed the peeps, plese stop watchng once they go into the microwaver. I just wanted you to see what they are.

Pam.

Tags
i love you man, me me pam pam me me me, rum punch, unloveable