The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 06-10-2014, 10:42 AM   #16
staceyv
Lecturer

Haha OMG you have a good memory!

Yeah he was...I don't know.

No idea what I was thinking. He did turn out to be a good provider and he never cheated on me or anything. We just had nothing in common, was like we were never on the same page about anything.

We had a non-dramatic friendly split-up. Was my idea. I ended up dating a super hot guy who had just graduated from college, 12 1/2 yrs younger than me, wrestler w/ perfect body. That was fun. Now I try to stick to guys my own age though haha. Must have been some kind of biological clock mid-thirties thing going on
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:51 AM   #17
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Yeah, that 4 door Arsen... uh, I mean sedan, was quirky but reliable, faithful, dependable. Ah but when that Corvette pulled up you couldn't resist going for a joy ride.

Good to hear from you Stacey, good to hear from someone who's winning.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #18
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyv View Post
Haha OMG you have a good memory!
Well, you always had entertaining stories about living with him. The details are hazy. I just remember apartment cleaning standoffs, and dirty towels, and toilet seats, and spitting on souls. It was a long time ago.

Do you still have dogs? Weren't you raising Chihuahuas?
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #19
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

a mid-life crisis?

regardless, it's a nice surprise to see you here again staceyv! welcome back.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #20
staceyv
Lecturer

LMAO!!! The spitting on the soul, oh man I still use that one!!! And the apartment cleaning standoff pictures, lol!! Oh, those got into the wrong hands. Long story... Gotta be careful what you post online!

I did really well with the Chihuahua thing, I had the #2 chihuahua in country owner-handled (that's me!) at one point. Lots of champions, great clients- I handled for the top breeder in this country and world famous clients from Japan, etc etc.

I don't miss all that responsibility. Now I sit back and look at pics of my granddogs on Facebook and that is enough for me. I feel like a parent whose kids moved out and went to college- It's time for ME!!!

Plus some of the crazy bastards in dogs- that is another story for another thread. I don't have a desire for drama in my life. I did make some great friends too though. I did the whole dog thing for 7 years. But now I have a real job, lol.

Arsen found a girlfriend. They live together. She cooks for him! And does his laundry! I'm happy for him. He also got his citizenship. And he paid for my bankruptcy lawyer and I am now completely debt-free so we both came out ahead.

I live in the house that is under his name but I pay mortgage. He comes over to mow the lawn every few weeks and I pay him with shots of vodka. We have always been friendly- like roommates or brother-sister.

Dating has been fun. Ran into some textbook sociopaths. Got my mind fucked every which way but came out stronger, smarter and sassier. I am probably the happiest I have ever been. I have great friends, fun times, little responsibility, hot male diversions, and a brand new niece. Yup, #winning!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #21
staceyv
Lecturer

That Corvette...when I opened the hood it was all used parts...Now I look under the hood, kick the tires and take multiple test drives before even considering putting a car in my driveway. I mean a fast/sporty/sexy car can park in my driveway overnight here and there...but If I'm gonna commit to make payments on it, it better be a "sleeper".
Old 06-10-2014, 11:48 AM   #22
Nirvana
Back in 10

All I can think to say is what an appropriate title for this thread to make my comment and what an appropriate thread for you to reappear in, welcome back Stacey
Old 06-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #23
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

"But it's all right now, You learned your lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself."

Good for you, that's why you're happy now.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #24
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Nice to see you, Stacey!
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:02 PM   #25
staceyv
Lecturer

Hahaha, thanks Tanya.

Thanks for the genuine hellos from everyone else. I smell drama so I'm out of here. Time to hop on the treadmill, then off to work, then a night of socializing.

Someday if I am bedridden with illness or home with period cramps or something and have nothing better to do I'll explain to you all about why Nirvana just called me a cunt. But I don't have time for a sociopathic circus right now, it's draining.

Have a fabulous day!
Old 06-10-2014, 12:07 PM   #26
Nirvana
Back in 10

There was a discussion earlier in a different thread maybe you missed it Stacey, being a cunt and being cunty are 2 different things so no I did not call you a cunt but I was definitely being cunty. Welcome all the same. I can't wait to hear more about your difficult periods and the size of your different boyfriends' peni along with any fabrication you may have concerning me
Old 06-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #27
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Well, that cuntscalated quickly.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:20 PM   #28
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Yeah. It's a whole thing.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:00 PM   #29
monster
I hear them call the tide

we should close the curtains on it
Old 06-11-2014, 09:03 PM   #30
xoxoxoBruce