The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 07-02-2020, 07:42 AM   #31
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Trump tweets praise for racists in The Village (in Florida) where Trump supporters are clearly yelling "White Power". This inspires UG to post something that only Timothy McVeigh types would understand.

Trump supporters want to 'wreck shit'.

We have also learned that Trump has encouraged the Chinese to ethnically cleanse Uighurs. More hate endorsed by his supporters. So it is not only blacks that Trump and his supporters despise.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 12:34 PM   #32
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
That's not what you're about. You're demanding it be done here in the Cellar just to appease you. Typical control freaky, leftist extremist.

You lost.
I demand it from decent people.

From whom you have excluded yourself.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:40 PM   #33
Griff
still says videotape

Trump just murdered Herman Cain...
Old 07-03-2020, 01:56 PM   #34
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post
I demand it from decent people.

From whom you have excluded yourself.
So says another demanding loser. You'll have your day when cowards rule the world.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 02:03 PM   #35
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
So says another demanding loser. You'll have your day when cowards rule the world.
Heh. I have a lovely wife and two grown children who make me proud. I love my job.

So I don't feel like a loser. If it helps you get through the day to think of me as one, you just knock yourself out.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:09 PM   #36
sexobon

You're afraid of anyone who doesn't think like you, always have been and always will be. Just a stinkin' coward that your family has to make excuses for.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:12 PM   #37
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
You're afraid of anyone who doesn't think like you, always have been and always will be. Just a stinkin' coward that your family has to make excuses for.
You are confusing "fear" with "contempt".
Old 07-03-2020, 02:14 PM   #38
sexobon

You're confusing your low-life self with being a man.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:19 PM   #39
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
You're confusing your low-life self with being a man.
Your opinion means a great deal to me.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:28 PM   #40
sexobon

Yours means nothing to me; but, you like to hear yourself talk so I gave you the opportunity. I'm in a charitable mood, cupcake.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:07 PM   #41
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Trump just murdered Herman Cain...
Suicide by Trump. It's for VIPs who wouldn't be caught dead committing suicide by cop.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:27 PM   #42
tw

A scumbag is not happy only calling her nasty. Since he uses that misogynistic term for most women. Trump is saying Kamala Harris is not an American. Apparently mainstream (responsible) press has had enough. News reports on Trump's flagrant lies mean most (if not all) news services are saying Trump lies. Kamala is an American born in CA. And that Trump's comments are racist. Yes, some are bluntly calling it racism.

What is the difference if a president says it or a KKK Grand Wizard says it. It was said to promote lynchings - in back woods or in Washington politics. It is the hate that makes Trump so popular among wacko extremists including nazis, KKK, White Supremacists, and A scumbag is not happy only calling her nasty. Since he uses that misogynistic term for most women. Trump is saying Kamala Harris is not an American. Apparently mainstream (responsible) press has had enough. News reports on Trump's flagrant lies mean most (if not all) news services are saying Trump lies. And that Trump's comments are racist.

What is the difference if a president says it or a KKK Grand Wizard says it. It was said to promote lynchings - in back woods or in Washington politics. It is the hate that makes Trump so popular among those who want to 'wreck shit' including nazis, KKK, White Supremacists, and Urbane Guerrilla.

Even Al Capone would admire and vote for Trump. They have so much is common. Capone hated Poles, Irish, and Jews. Trump just hates anyone when it is convenient.
Old 08-15-2020, 06:31 PM   #43
tw

The Donald denied today, before the White House press, that Kamala Harris is an American. Many responsible news services followed The Donald's denials with a fact. Kamala Harris is an American citizen fully qualified to be a VP. But she is the wrong color. And a woman. So Trump calls her nasty and other derogatory words. That makes him popular among his supporters - adults who are still children. Children always love a bully.

A president that the most anti-Americans (ie KKK, Nazis, White Supremacists) could love. Trump has a 30 second attention span. No wonder he is so racist and popular among the [i]right[/] people - adults who think like children on a playground.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:56 PM   #44
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

One need really only note how antigun K. Harris is, and declares herself, to fill in all the nasty that's necessary. Antigun is anti-rights, always. I shall not weep for her defeat, nor that of her empty-suit running mate.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:37 AM   #45
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
One need really only note how antigun K. Harris is,
Actually, she is a patriot. She is anti-Urbane Guerrilla. She also has contempt for the enemies of America.

UG, you can be so much fun to play with.