The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 10-07-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
jaminhealth
Banned

Ok, being NEW here (Covid)

I don't know Covid thoughts/opinions of members here....

Who else believes Covid is just getting the world closer to New World Order?

I've been a fan of Coast to Coast for many years and many other Investigate Journalists....
jaminhealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:34 PM   #2
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Back when I drove a truck I used to listen to Art Bell. And other such characters.

AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:52 PM   #3
jaminhealth
Banned

I was not a CtoC customer when Art was host, but I hear a lot of good things about him....Noory is fine, lots of variations, and this Thursday he's have a debate between Howard Bloom (left) and John Curtis (right) on the Election...I will be listening.

No comment on the New World Order stuff?

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-07-2020 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:38 PM   #4
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

It's silly.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 07:42 PM   #5
Flint
Snowflake

ƒuck you, Troll scum. You won't last five minutes on this site. We're onto you. Cut your losses.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 07:48 PM   #6
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey View Post
It's silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
ƒuck you, Troll scum. You won't last five minutes on this site. We're onto you. Cut your losses.
good luck bro

heheheh
Old 10-07-2020, 08:02 PM   #7
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

It seems they haven't bothered to Google "jaminhealth" and don't realize this user has been a prolific poster on related subjects for over a decade in specialized websites, general forums, and even on Amazon. Some people just have the gift of gab...
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:07 PM   #8
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
It seems they haven't bothered to Google "jaminhealth" and don't realize this user has been a prolific poster on related subjects for over a decade in specialized websites, general forums, and even on Amazon. Some people just have the gift of gab...
Making 82 yrs healthy years I find health forums and others a good retirement job and hobby and IF others get help from yrs of wisdom, I'm doing a nice job. Why so much anger from some -- truly hard to believe.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:17 PM   #9
Flint
Snowflake

you're done here, bot scum. ƒuck off and leave
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:31 PM   #10
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

They're on edge because of the political climate and its effects on their personal situations, especially as it impacts COVID-19 relief. Most here are not retired and will have a drastically different perspective from those who are retired and taking things in stride. There have been job losses, physical safety concerns and accompanying stress. Advice coming from someone not identifying with their situations may seem superfluous and a lot of it may be seen as indifference to the point of trolling.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:51 PM   #11
Ibby
erika

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Why so much anger from some -- truly hard to believe.
a lot of flint's anger, im going to go out on a limb and say, comes from assuming bad faith from you. "new world order" conspiracy theories can almost all be traced back to vicious antisemitism, and in times like these - when conspiratorial cults like QAnon are preying on people and seem poised to cause real-world violence - the fusion of online misinformation, high tensions, and your posts about covid conspiracies and "new world order" conspiracies raises a lot of red flags for people.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:04 PM   #12
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibby View Post
a lot of flint's anger, im going to go out on a limb and say, comes from assuming bad faith from you. "new world order" conspiracy theories can almost all be traced back to vicious antisemitism, and in times like these - when conspiratorial cults like QAnon are preying on people and seem poised to cause real-world violence - the fusion of online misinformation, high tensions, and your posts about covid conspiracies and "new world order" conspiracies raises a lot of red flags for people.
I don't make this stuff up, read up on Gates and his wanting to depopulate .. Many many in the world are thinking this stuff, I'm learning from them. I certainly don't put all my Trust in the government any governments....so much distress and hunger around the world due to governments. Thanks,
Old 10-07-2020, 10:31 PM   #13
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
you're done here, bot scum. ƒuck off and leave
Take your penis out of your mouth. Act like an adult for once. Not a Trump disciple.

Did you get the message yet? Act like an adult.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:40 AM   #14
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
I don't make this stuff up, read up on Gates and his wanting to depopulate .
You could also read comic books romance novels, and bathroom walls, that doesn't make any of them true. You're just repeating some shit somebody else wrote. You don't even know who or their intention.
You, like so many other people these days, want to be one of the cool guys, one of the ones who aren't fooled by the media and Billionaires plotting to subjugate us peons. I've got a clue for you, the Billionaires don't want to subjugate you, they barely know you exist and care less.

Quote:
Many many in the world are thinking this stuff, I'm learning from them. I certainly don't put all my Trust in the government any governments....so much distress and hunger around the world due to governments. Thanks,
Many many people aren't thinking, they're regurgitating crap someone else dreamed up. If you read this guy and that guy and the other guy, then find they are all pointing to the same conclusion. You haven't come up with a single original thought. You haven't made any discovery, you haven't become enlightened or educated, you've been brain washed. The only thing you've accomplished, besides misleading gullible people, is get old and misinformed.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:27 AM   #15
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
....so much distress and hunger around the world due to governments.
You have not completed the sentence. "... due to governments that are corrupt." More others advance mankind because (when) they are not. Why assume all governments are same? Emotions.

The new world order is "regurgitated" with all new bogeymen every generation. When those bogeymen do not pan out, new ones are invented using same emotions and fables.

Where is this new world order imposed upon us by those conspiratorial Rockefellers? Oh. They were not the ones. So we invent new ones like we invent those cited comic book superheros.

That same thought process also proved Saddam had WMDs. How many, who advocated the massacre of 5000 American servicemen for no purpose, do not apologize for that same thought process. Because they do not address (learn from) a defective thought process. Fear mongers of the apocalypse or evil 'new world order' also never apologize for always getting it wrong. They repeatedly do not learn how to separate facts from emotions.

Trump today called Kamala Harris a monster and a communist. It must be true because he said so? Because emotions like it? Moderates first learn facts and numbers long before believing anything. No such facts or numbers justify Trump cheapshots, fear of conspiratorial Rockefellers, or Gates. Those conclusion only come emotion - from the mind of a child - also called the reptilian brain.

At the age of 16, the brain of an adult is suppose to take over from the brain of a child. For many people, it does not happen. So emotions (not facts) justify all conclusions (and conspiracies).

To better appreciate a threat (that you suspect), first learn facts such as a Gini index. And what facts drive those numbers.

Nixon was a despicable conspirator. Facts said so. Nothing says Gates is doing same. Only emotions say so. One conspired and the other did not - once we include only facts.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote