The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
pensive pam
Banned

Smile Recovering...

Hi...

Well, I am not too pleased with my sister taking over; but I am back...and we are working things out. Yes, I guess you could say I had a meltdown. But I (we) are heading to Denmark later today...

I have to see a medical expert about some physical abnomalities of mine. I see that Jess posted our old #. (Which was passed onto her ex-boyfriends) Gosh, I have to feel bad for him with the calls he may get. But we have sent him an email; so all is well.

If you want to speak to us, you may call the number listed on the other thread. Upon proper screening, you just may get the chance to hear us. Calls from 'restricted' , 'blocked' , or 'private numbers' will not be considered. Also, if you choose that route, trapcall is installed on the phone, and we will have your number anyway. Not that we would call. We don't talkt to pussies, people that live with their parents, or men over 35. Those are the rules.

Anyway, we will log back on after the New Year, perhaps 1 times sooner. It's been fun, but too much is going on with our own website. Wolf -take care. DanaC, - leave as you were a boring English hag. Mr. Toad - thanks for everything...

Love
Pam,
Jess,
1Sunshine
Abby's Hope
Ann
Karen
Michelle from Philly

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote