The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Posts: 18,449
Fucking idiot should go to jail.

There's a reason guns have sights and not speakers; you aren't supposed to shoot at sounds. JFC



Michigan teen Brandon Spangler shot dead during paintball outing in Indiana

Farmer thought he was firing at coyotes



Quote:
Investigators said the central Indiana farm's owner, Jason Bagley, 41, pulled the trigger after he heard a rustling in some trees near his house and thought it was a pack of coyotes, local NBC 13 reported.

Bagley told police that he knew the Spanglers and had given them permission to play paintball on his property, but he didn't know the family would be there on Friday because they hadn’t called ahead, NBC reported.

Using a hunting rifle, he fired multiple times at the wooded area, unknowingly shooting Brandon in the shoulder, cops said.


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1iL9GqONc
__________________
The internet is a hateful stew of vomit you can never take completely seriously. - Her Fobs
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
regular.joe
Старый сержант
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NC, dreaming of large Russian women.
Posts: 1,464
The Drill Sergeant in me wants to monkey stomp this cuntfaced assholes tiny fucking brain into the ground. He needs to be charged with murder and put away with a boyfriend for life.
__________________
Birth, wealth, and position are valueless during wartime. Man is only judged by his character --Soldier's Testament.

Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
regular.joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
Rhianne
Nearly done.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Teetering on the edge.
Posts: 1,134
I'm not sure if he should be put away - but all of the people who allowed such a stupid person to pick up a gun definitely should.
Rhianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 23,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhianne View Post
I'm not sure if he should be put away - but all of the people who allowed such a stupid person to pick up a gun definitely should.
Dunno what you mean by other people but IMO he is solely responsible for his incompetent murder.
__________________
"like strapping a pillow on a bull in a china shop" Bullitt
classicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Posts: 18,449
I must be part drill sergeant.

I especially don't like the weaselly "They didn't call ahead..."
__________________
The internet is a hateful stew of vomit you can never take completely seriously. - Her Fobs
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Posts: 18,449
I'm thinking her point is that it can be too easy for the wrong people to get a hold of guns the the US.
__________________
The internet is a hateful stew of vomit you can never take completely seriously. - Her Fobs
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
tw
Read? I only know how to write.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
I'm thinking her point is that it can be too easy for the wrong people to get a hold of guns the the US.
Simply another example of those who think emotionally verses adults who use logical thought. He fired blindly because he did what any emotional persons does. Feel he knows something. Then convert that feeling into fact. Then just know it must be a coyote. Because his emotions routinely become truth. This was discussed before. And it will be dicussed again. Because adults who still think like children are too numerous.

The only question is how to separate childish adults from guns. How do we measure such people to identify them?

Last edited by tw; 01-02-2012 at 09:42 PM.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #8
maineiac04631
Trolls hate me
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The 5% Nation of Nipple Clamps
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
The only question is how to separate childish adults from guns. How do we measure such people to identify them?
Living in this part of the world for the last 40 years I have never seen a coyote, they are very rare here, I would have assumed stray dog before coyote.

Guns don't kill people, ignorant rednecks with guns kll people.
__________________
In ur bases k1ll1n ur d00dz!
maineiac04631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
Lamplighter
Person who doesn't update the user title
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bottom lands of the Missoula floods
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineiac04631 View Post
Living in this part of the world for the last 40 years I have never seen a coyote, they are very rare here, I would have assumed stray dog before coyote.

Guns don't kill people, ignorant rednecks with guns kll people.
No, guns do kill people... not the government, not rednecks, not idiots.
People just pull the trigger.

Children die because police officers do leave their loaded guns on the bedside table,
People die because hunters do fire their guns without identifying the target.
Remove the "gun" from each of the above and those people would not be dead or injured.

Ask Australia what happened when guns, not people, were removed from that country.
.
Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,002
There are coyote all over the place in this part of the world. Just a factoid.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #11
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Simply another example of those who think emotionally verses adults who use logical thought. He fired blindly because he did what any emotional persons does. Feel he knows something. Then convert that feeling into fact. Then just know it must be a coyote. Because his emotions routinely become truth. This was discussed before. And it will be dicussed again. Because adults who still think like children are too numerous.

The only question is how to separate childish adults from guns. How do we measure such people to identify them?
Have them post something in the cellar.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #12
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,002
As far as murders go, it was quite competent.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #13
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central...KY that is
Posts: 39,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineiac04631 View Post
Living in this part of the world for the last 40 years I have never seen a coyote, they are very rare here...
That'll be about the only place in America where coyotes would be rare. They are everywhere.

Perhaps you just don't see them.
__________________


These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #14
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Posts: 18,449
Certainly not during the daytime.
__________________
The internet is a hateful stew of vomit you can never take completely seriously. - Her Fobs
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #15
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 2,324
He lives in the farm country area of Ohio. I'm familiar with the area, there are coyotes. Especially to the east of Lebanon where farmland backs up to state parks.
__________________
Kiss my white Irish ass.
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.