The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 10-11-2020, 07:17 PM   #1
jaminhealth
Banned

Medical Error Statistics

I'm sure you all hate to think there is another side to all the medical deaths....keep believing in mainstream and you may be one too.

Almost lost a loved one some yrs ago as she trusted docs and their continual push of their drugs....Yes, ICU kept her alive and she is now alive and will not touch a pharma drug. Nor her children, but their dad trusted and he's dead at 55.

https://mymedicalscore.com/medical-error-statistics/
jaminhealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:21 PM   #2
Flint
Snowflake

So if anybody has had a loved one that died, and they went to a doctor/pharmacy, just remember-- it was their fault for being stupid, and your fault for not saving them from the New World Order.

This is good and normal. Golden Bus Tours™ are 35% off-- act now!
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:25 PM   #3
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'm sure you all hate to think there is another side to all the medical deaths....keep believing in mainstream and you may be one too.

Almost lost a loved one some yrs ago as she trusted docs and their continual push of their drugs....Yes, ICU kept her alive and she is now alive and will not touch a pharma drug. Nor her children, but their dad trusted and he's dead at 55.

https://mymedicalscore.com/medical-error-statistics/
We've covered this in another thread you spammed with the same snake oil.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:27 PM   #4
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
So if anybody has had a loved one that died, and they went to a doctor/pharmacy, just remember-- it was their fault for being stupid, and your fault for not saving them from the New World Order.

This is good and normal. Golden Bus Tours™ are 35% off-- act now!
Read the article on ALL the mistakes....and yes I posted it to another member but think it's good in Health area....

Too much truth exposed????
Old 10-11-2020, 07:29 PM   #5
jaminhealth
Banned

Not spammed, more info....I know too much knowledge can be harmful.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:30 PM   #6
Flint
Snowflake

Here at Golden Bus Tours, we believe that everybody deserves a Golden™ travel experience. Trust me, I'm an [x] years old, [gender=f] person who knows a thing or two about [35% off deal].
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:32 PM   #7
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Dude...

not him, you. u r funneh!
Old 10-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #8
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Not spammed, more info....I know too much knowledge can be harmful.
Hey... let's put the car in park, shall we?

I'm not mad at you. I want to help you, just as you clearly want to help us.

If I may speak plainly, you're not fitting in here, your communication style is not connecting to the people you're talking to. We're real people, just like you are. I'll tell ya, most of the people here are of a mind to accept someone's information at face value, but expect it to withstand scrutiny. That scrutiny comes in the form of providing citations from mutually respected sources. Much of the resistance you've encountered so far has been because of two main reasons.

1 -- Your starting points are wildly different than what most of us believe, like your clearly stated hostility to mask wearing. With that as your opener, you've started off significantly negative. Big mistake in your efforts to wind hearts and minds.

2 -- You have not shown your work, so to speak. Offered citations that support the emphatic claims you're making. Until then, *at best*, your posts will be regarded as opinions, amusing and uniformed or misinformed, depending. Cheerleading, sure. Persuasive, uh, no. The (unintentional) start of a flame war, maybe.

Maybe you aren't trying to persuade anyone, you just want to talk (and talk and talk) about your xyz. That's cool. Prolly not gonna get a lot of likes tho.

Anyhow, it's just a thought.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:45 PM   #9
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

What V said.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 09:01 PM   #10
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

No no, don't listen to V, that'll interfere with the agenda to convince everyone to not go to doctors and patronize her grape farm for seeds left over from making wine that she keeps.

Remember the adage, respect your elders?
Ever think about who came up with that?
Old 10-11-2020, 09:15 PM   #11
Ibby
erika

the thing is, like.... okay, i dont trust doctors, either. but i dont trust doctors because they're people, and people who tend to end up in positions of relative power in their patients lives, and far too many doctors would rather make a buck, or feel powerful, or whatever. not saying every doctor, but we've all known doctors like that.

i also don't trust the pharmacology industry. but i don't trust the pharmacology industry because its an industry, a capitalistic one, out to make a profit. I dont trust them because they're willing to lie to sell their product, at the cost of people's lives. just look at the sacklers.

but that doesnt mean there's some grand conspiracy. It just means that the incentives in our system do not reward honesty. that also doesn't mean its all fake - a lot of this stuff, the actual science, is really damn hard to fake. and it especially doesnt mean that the real answer is to believe some quack who just wants to sell you bleach (or supplements, or iocaine powder, or grapeseed oil, or homeopathics, or) and steal your money.

"there are too many people in the for-profit medical system who have incentives to mislead and mistreat" does not have to mean "so there's some big grand conspiracy to lie to the world about medicine so you should do like me, eschew all health care, and let con artists sell you snake oil".... it means "be careful who you believe, always ask yourself what they're selling, and advocate for a system where your care comes before profit"
Old 10-11-2020, 09:48 PM   #12
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I saw a website of a pharmaceutical group where the listed half a dozen pretty specific symptoms and asked doctors to decide what they thought the cause was. For every set of symptoms there were thousands of doctors and many diseases guessed. There may some diseases some doctors aren't up on but it seemed to me it was a matter of so many things develop the same symptoms early on it's a crap shoot, a best guess if you want to treat it early. A good doctor knows what's going on in the neighborhood with infectious diseases, the patients history, and patients other conditions that may trigger or even hide symptoms.

For that 10 years of training plus accumulated experience they are underpaid, so are nurses. You hear about some top surgeon making a fortune especially plastic surgeons, but the rank and file MD is lucky to crack $150K. I wonder why offers of kickbacks on prescriptions and paid conferences in exotic locations is attractive.

The star of the show is the anesthesiologist, king of the OR. If the surgeon accidentally fucks up, ooops, sew it up. If the king fucks up, your dead, gone, no replay, that's why they average a half a million a year, and pay horrendous insurance rates.

But that doesn't concern you when you can get a complete medical education from Google in 10 minutes.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:27 PM   #13
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Hey... let's put the car in park, shall we?

I'm not mad at you. I want to help you, just as you clearly want to help us.

If I may speak plainly, you're not fitting in here, your communication style is not connecting to the people you're talking to. We're real people, just like you are. I'll tell ya, most of the people here are of a mind to accept someone's information at face value, but expect it to withstand scrutiny. That scrutiny comes in the form of providing citations from mutually respected sources. Much of the resistance you've encountered so far has been because of two main reasons.

1 -- Your starting points are wildly different than what most of us believe, like your clearly stated hostility to mask wearing. With that as your opener, you've started off significantly negative. Big mistake in your efforts to wind hearts and minds.

2 -- You have not shown your work, so to speak. Offered citations that support the emphatic claims you're making. Until then, *at best*, your posts will be regarded as opinions, amusing and uniformed or misinformed, depending. Cheerleading, sure. Persuasive, uh, no. The (unintentional) start of a flame war, maybe.

Maybe you aren't trying to persuade anyone, you just want to talk (and talk and talk) about your xyz. That's cool. Prolly not gonna get a lot of likes tho.

Anyhow, it's just a thought.

How do I show my work, so to speak????Please tell me...you want me to do a youtube on my life, not gonna happen. That would be a HUGE video, 82 yrs of life. So much nonsense here.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:32 PM   #14
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
I saw a website of a pharmaceutical group where the listed half a dozen pretty specific symptoms and asked doctors to decide what they thought the cause was. For every set of symptoms there were thousands of doctors and many diseases guessed. There may some diseases some doctors aren't up on but it seemed to me it was a matter of so many things develop the same symptoms early on it's a crap shoot, a best guess if you want to treat it early. A good doctor knows what's going on in the neighborhood with infectious diseases, the patients history, and patients other conditions that may trigger or even hide symptoms.

For that 10 years of training plus accumulated experience they are underpaid, so are nurses. You hear about some top surgeon making a fortune especially plastic surgeons, but the rank and file MD is lucky to crack $150K. I wonder why offers of kickbacks on prescriptions and paid conferences in exotic locations is attractive.

The star of the show is the anesthesiologist, king of the OR. If the surgeon accidentally fucks up, ooops, sew it up. If the king fucks up, your dead, gone, no replay, that's why they average a half a million a year, and pay horrendous insurance rates.

But that doesn't concern you when you can get a complete medical education from Google in 10 minutes.
What is the 10 minutes B.S. I've been working on holistic/alternative protocols and going out of mainstream for 30 yrs....what a bunch of wind around here....

I sat with family in attorney's office considering a malpractice case but the attorneys said one has to be about dead or lost legs or or or.... the loved one in family only lost her hearing, sudden hearing loss...that's all..

You have no idea where we've been with docs and their bag of tools and drugs.

Hope you sleep well....
Old 10-11-2020, 10:38 PM   #15
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

30 years and still can't get it right, you're a lost cause.