The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 10-11-2020, 05:23 AM   #31
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Before the shit hits the fan, get this for Benny, you fly I'll buy.
Oh, also one for the other pup if he's still hanging in there.
Attached Images

Old 10-11-2020, 06:20 AM   #32
Griff
still says videotape

Ha! Benny does have some common sense. We had a bear visit 2 nights ago and he bravely barked his ass off... from the porch.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:31 AM   #33
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

What is Glorious Leader Benny Hill telling us?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:18 PM   #34
Griff
still says videotape

Keep our heads down. The anti-Americans will tire quickly.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:09 PM   #35
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Those are not news sources.
They are all in essence essayists -- social commentary that apparently will be news to you. The new discoveries that you make will be pleasant.

There are quite a few people who pull up to a desk and do this sort of thing -- a thing which edifies the reader. I find their thinking good.

This reading is something xoxoxoBruce gives no sign of ever having done in all his days. His recourse to the non-argument of hollow fleering -- and his manifest belief this would carry the day -- are symptoms of this neglect. Bruce -- you're no good at this.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:19 PM   #36
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
LOL all news today spins current events to match their ideology
UT does have a good point here. When I lived in the DC area, I would often get two newspapers a day: Washington Post and Washington Times. I figured on leaning the two papers' opinion pages up against each other, mentally dropping a plumb line to see if the plumb landed on what was probably the actual way of things. Then, I think it worked. Both papers are still around.

I do not continue this exercise with the Los Angeles Times.

The desperate prejudice against Trump greatly disgraces any and all who have it. I am the soul of nonprejudice, I am cleansed and in a state of grace. Pretty much by my own efforts.
Old 10-15-2020, 03:54 PM   #37
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
They are all in essence essayists -- social commentary that apparently will be news to you. The new discoveries that you make will be pleasant.
Right essayist, social COMMENTARY = opinions.
Not news, which is what UT said. DUH
Spouting garbage you agree with doesn't make it news, or worth reading.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:34 PM   #38
tw

UG is a typical Trump supporter (that includes racits, Nazis, Communists, and other shady characters). So his writing need a translator. Does anybody speak his language?
Old 10-15-2020, 10:28 PM   #39
Ibby
erika

wait, wait, wait. are you saying that communists are.. trump supporters?
Old 10-15-2020, 11:21 PM   #40
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibby View Post
wait, wait, wait. are you saying that communists are.. trump supporters?
Who did Putin openly campaigning for. American intelligence has identified Russian military units assigned to promote for Trump's 2020 reelection. Trump: a communist, nazi, KKK, and advocate of other hate groups.

Joy ran wild (even video recorded) in 2016 Moscow when Trump was elected.
Old 10-16-2020, 08:34 AM   #41
Ibby
erika

are you saying that... putin is a communist?
Old 10-16-2020, 02:22 PM   #42
tw

Quote:
are you saying that... putin is a communist?
The naive always believe what the Central Committee of the Communist Party orders them to believe. They said they are not communist. So it must be true. They said so.

UG and other laughing clowns automatically believe lies. Did you also swallow their Kool-Aid - and are now giggling with delight?

Communists need an American president with a narcissistic personality disorder and a 30 second attention span. All 17(?) American intelligence agencies stated how Communists are campaigning for Trump. They know who their friends are.

To demonstrate his ego, Trump shared most sensitive British secrets with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador - in the Oval Office. He is best friends with communists and other American adversaries. What American approves? Giggling ones.

Don''t drink the water. Trump successfully subverted Federal regulations to keep water safe. He needs all to drink the Kool-Aid. Then you will also believe all 22,000 Trump lies - while giggling in the Cellar.
Old 10-16-2020, 02:52 PM   #43
Ibby
erika

i know an awful lot of communists and literally none of them support putin (or trump, for that matter). american intelligence agencies saying that communists support trump? what communists?
what year do you think it is, dude?
Old 10-17-2020, 07:20 AM   #44
tw

Quote:
i know an awful lot of communists and literally none of them support putin (or trump, for that matter). american intelligence agencies saying that communists support trump? what communists?
Difference between Putin and Brezhnev? Almost nothing. Putin, et al do not call themselves communists. Different names for same despots.

Why are you so hung up on names? As indicated by snide remarks in soundbites. It is simply the old USSR with a different name. Even the Russian National anthem is the old Soviet anthem. It was restored under Putin. With different lyrics so as to claim it is a different communism. Russia is no longer a democracy - except in name.

Do all communists agree or support one another? Obviously not. Why would anyone foolishly make that assumption? Just like two democracies (Iran and US) do not agree. Today's Russia is simply the new communism. Where a despot makes all rules. And even murders adversaries to protect their power.

Being anarchists, they (like Nazis, Wolverine Watchmen, White Supremacists, Timothy McVeigh types and others motivated by hate) love Trump. Are openly campaigning to get mafioso type Don reelected.

Trump refuses to condemn any of them. Internationally, Trump repeatedly praises despots and disparages America's allies. He recruits his supporters by promoting hate and dissension. His supporters are far out extremists - not patriotic moderates. Despots and tyrants know from where to recruit supporters. Including campaign support from the Russian military.

Even Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, is essentially a front man for Russian communists. That conclusion made bluntly by US intelligence. And former Trump administration officials.

Trump makes Nixon look honest.