The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 10-09-2020, 07:18 PM   #31
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

That dude Clodfobble is a hunka hunka burnin' love.

A petite flower like me wouldn't stand a chance.

Name:  me.gif
Views: 242
Size:  50.0 KB
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:19 PM   #32
Flint
Snowflake

sexobon stop being so likeable you jerk

where tf did u get that GIF?? lol
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 09:39 PM   #33
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
There are several regular posters who are women. You just haven't taken the time to get to know anyone here (yet?), so you haven't figured out who they are. Hint: you've already interacted with several, you just assumed wrongly that they were men.

You might also be interested to know that the core regulars here read pretty much every post on every thread, so we've all read a dozen or more times now about your age, your health problems, etc. Might be time to consider yourself fully introduced, and start to get to know others?
Well thanks, how much does a new person NEED to absorb in their first few days here? And the vulgar language, hard to be believe from a woman, but maybe they are women truckers....

And why does one have to read EVERYTHING, there is just so much that interests me. I've spent time on Heath group and trying to get games going but pretty quiet from members....
jaminhealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 09:42 PM   #34
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
If you stick around and read for comprehension, the answers you look for will become clear.

I'm sorry you're offended. I've asked you some questions, but some of your (non) responses don't align with what I believe and feel is important. But the offense to be taken is mine--and I don't. You can be offended if you like, but it's a choice you will be making.

Side note--as a new member, your posts are kind of alllll over the place. "Replying" to someone's post from three years ago, makes it look like you're not paying attention, even if you are new. Stay if you like, go if you don't. Treat the people here like you would an interesting stranger in a coffee shop. And if you don't like that person, move to the other side of the coffee shop, there are people over there, too.
I've been so attacked with UGLY language that I fear posting just about the stuff I do post....being kind and gentle is not something I've seen so far. Been on this earth 82 yrs and NEVER such language thrown at me. I asked one member if they treat their mother and women in their life the same way? No reply on that one. thanks...
Old 10-09-2020, 10:02 PM   #35
Flint
Snowflake

narrator's voice: the 'one member' referred to here was Bruce

Old 10-09-2020, 10:07 PM   #36
monster
I hear them call the tide

You are incredibly sexist.

Your "games" are mindless drivel. Some like that. Many do not. You think dwellars should participate to humor you? If you had researched you would have noticed that only two or three participate in similar such threads already here..... and they have already responded to yours.

You don't have to read everything -but you don't read enough. If you did, you wouldn't have misunderstood Mr. Fobble so badly. He was saying that many DO read everything, so there is no need for you to keep repeating yourself. We get it. We are not as stupid as you apparently believe. We are just (in the main) not interested. Those who are, will respond.

You come onto a new forum with your holier-than-thou attitude splatter-posting and then start complaining that we're not the forum you want us to be? You Merkins don't even understand "vulgar" /WWIIflashback. No-one is making you use "vulgar" language. If you don't want to read it.....

If you had taken the time to get to know us before wading in you would have realized what a diverse forum we are (except possibly in race, to our detriment) -age, gender, politics, geographic location.......

There is one way in which you fit in perfectly, though. You think everything is/should be about you. Like most of the rest of us.

proud truckershocker local 666 since 2015
Current world champion cuntpunter
Old 10-10-2020, 12:02 AM   #37
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
If you did, you wouldn't have misunderstood Mr. Fobble so badly. He was saying that many DO read everything...
I like this better than the "peeing in a liquor store" gag. Gonna post some pictures of myself at the gym later, to inspire everyone with my sick gains.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 12:05 AM   #38
Flint
Snowflake

wait! Mr. Todd Throbble, I don't have my tickets to the gun show

Old 10-10-2020, 01:34 PM   #39
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
You are incredibly sexist.

Your "games" are mindless drivel. Some like that. Many do not. You think dwellars should participate to humor you? If you had researched you would have noticed that only two or three participate in similar such threads already here..... and they have already responded to yours.

You don't have to read everything -but you don't read enough. If you did, you wouldn't have misunderstood Mr. Fobble so badly. He was saying that many DO read everything, so there is no need for you to keep repeating yourself. We get it. We are not as stupid as you apparently believe. We are just (in the main) not interested. Those who are, will respond.

You come onto a new forum with your holier-than-thou attitude splatter-posting and then start complaining that we're not the forum you want us to be? You Merkins don't even understand "vulgar" /WWIIflashback. No-one is making you use "vulgar" language. If you don't want to read it.....

If you had taken the time to get to know us before wading in you would have realized what a diverse forum we are (except possibly in race, to our detriment) -age, gender, politics, geographic location.......

There is one way in which you fit in perfectly, though. You think everything is/should be about you. Like most of the rest of us.

proud truckershocker local 666 since 2015
Current world champion cuntpunter
Thanks Monster, more kindness....well the games and all will be gone Dec 31....so hope that pleases you.

And I see the Games are just too light and fun for the angry crowd here...
Old 10-11-2020, 10:36 AM   #40
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Jaminhealth you seem to be gleeful that the cellar is closing down.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:53 AM   #41
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
Jaminhealth you seem to be gleeful that the cellar is closing down.
I get a little of that vibe too. Sad.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:51 PM   #42
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

All good things must come to an end, and it's the same with the wildwood weed Cellar.

I guess...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 01:28 PM   #43
jaminhealth
Banned

Just thinking how the Cellar got it's name...How did it?????

Growing up in the East I know about Cellars, dark, damp, dank places that one does not go to unless they really have to...wash clothes, hang on lines, stoking the furnace and adding coal to it, my early life with furnaces... thinking about my life with Cellars....

I came up with a new name for Cellar but I'll not mention it.....
Old 10-14-2020, 01:37 PM   #44
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Just thinking how the Cellar got it's name...How did it?????

Growing up in the East I know about Cellars, dark, damp, dank places that one does not go to unless they really have to...wash clothes, hang on lines, stoking the furnace and adding coal to it, my early life with furnaces... thinking about my life with Cellars....

I came up with a new name for Cellar but I'll not mention it.....

This explains everything! You’ve not read the introduction!
I hope this helps you to understand this community: http://www.cellar.org/faq.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2020, 02:06 PM   #45
Ibby
erika

If You Hate It So Bad, Why Are You Still Here