The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: have you personally ever had group sex
no, never 30 51.72%
yes, once..... a threesome 13 22.41%
a few threesomes here and there 9 15.52%
yes, once or more with 4 or more people 5 8.62%
yes, I often participate in group sex 1 1.72%
yes, I frequently attend orgies 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2004, 01:13 PM   #16
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally posted by case
Maybe the women are expected to *do* with each other, while the guy sort of half-assed participates...
You say that like there's something wrong with the voyeurism....
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 01:36 PM   #17
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Quote:
Originally posted by SteveDallas

You say that like there's something wrong with the voyeurism....
Nothing wrong with it...I just think the guy has to do a little bit of work if he gets 2 women together. You know, be a little grateful for the honor.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:04 PM   #18
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally posted by godwulf
It's far easier, I believe, to get involved with things like that when you're younger - not only because you're more likely to have the physical attractiveness factor working for you, but I remember just being far less concerned about everything in general when I was that age (early 20s). I think somebody who is younger is less likely to worry about the possible consequences or implications of group sex, and just do it because it sounds like fun.

On the other hand, with life experience often comes a better sense of proportion and perspective, and some people no doubt begin shedding their sexual hangups as they get older and want to experience something like that before it's too late. Really, everybody's different, I guess...some people 'loosen up' as they get older, and others go the other way.

My one-time threesome happened five or six years ago, when I was in my mid-40s, and involved me with a couple. I guess like most real-life experiences, it didn't exactly live up to the fantasy in all aspects, but it was fun.

It really is one of those stereotypes that spring from truth, I think, that men - not every man, obviously, but men generally - tend to take sex far less 'seriously' than most women do. While I'm sure that there are women who are every bit as sexually uninhibited as any man, right here on this board (and by all means, contact me if you're ever in the Phoenix area ), I don't think that's the norm. I remember hitting puberty at 12 or so, and wondering why people didn't just go around having sex all the time; I guess I've learned and matured somewhat in the intervening 38 years...oh, bullshit, no I haven't...who am I kidding?

I found that both were true.......I had my first threesome in my 20's, both way's....me and a buddy double teamed his girlfriend once and while in college a chick I dated, we were screwing in her room in her sorority house....her roommate came in and just stripped and joined us.

As I got into my 30's I hooked back up with a girl I dated in high school, we lost touch after she went into the navy and I went to college. Well I guess in the Navy she got a taste of female 'love' and was BI for a while.

We've been dating again for about 5 years and while her BI tendancies have gone down some, we have had some GREAT threesomes.....I would say about a dozen in the past three years..

And although NOT swingers we have attended a few parties and joined in some group stuff......I wouldn't say it was a full blown orgy, if you didn't want to participate, you didn't, so not everyone was fucking, but at any given time, there were at least three couples doing something......close to an orgy I guess....

It's all cool though, you only go around once, why not!!!

Later!
phillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:08 PM   #19
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

With all of this said.....

What is you favorite sexual position???

Guys: Do you like going down on your women?? Would you rather have sex or a BJ???

Women: Do you like giving a BJ, or is is something you tolorate?? What do women think about Anal sex???

Just curious.....Had my fiance and a good friend of here's get into the whole 'dirty girl' talk over the weekend......who give's a BJ, why women do it but don't like it......how some women like it from behind and some hate it......just figured I would ask for my own knowledge...

Later
Old 05-18-2004, 03:07 PM   #20
Pi
desperate finder

When I was 19 I was boy-scout chief and we went to an international scout-camp in France. In the evening after the boys and girls are gone to sleep, normally chiefs come together to discuss problems and life and normally have one or two glasses (or more). Well I was asked if I wanted to join in an "orgy". But I didn't because my sister has been asked too (she didn't either) and actually I was afraid of what could happen...
Old 05-18-2004, 03:07 PM   #21
godwulf
Coronation Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by lumberjim
not a bad problem to have, imo. there are always toys. logistically, a girl,girl, boy threesome would work best if the girls were " friendly" with each other......a boy, boy, girl would be interesting too as long as you could trust the other guy not to try anything untoward. I agree with case....a 4some or more would be more fun and probably last a lot longer, too.
I think a foursome wherein all parties were bi - or at least bi-curious, as the personal ads say - would be the most fun. A lot of straight, bi, and even lesbian women are fascinated and/or turned on by seeing two guys doing...whatever...probably not to the extent that men like watching women together, but it's nevertheless true, women in all three above-mentioned categories have told me.

I'm curious whether anyone else has had the experience of having a long-time spouse or partner with whom fantasies of threesomes and perhaps even group sex were discussed, especially during sex, but have actually done nothing remotely like that in the real world...in other words, it's all stimulating talk, but nothing else. And if so, how you would feel if they made a serious suggestion that the two of you make your fantasies come true.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:44 PM   #22
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally posted by godwulf

I guess I've learned and matured somewhat in the intervening 38 years...oh, bullshit, no I haven't...who am I kidding?
But you see, you have matured enough to realize you haven't outgrown fun.

Two guys and a girl, works, because girls have so many interesting places to concentrate on at any given moment.

One night I had a wonderful time with 5 beautiful women. Wish they could have been there to enjoy it.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:05 PM   #23
depmats
Major Inhabitant

dated a girl who was bi and she was very close with her 2 roommates. I'm glad it happened because I can say been there done that. But physically, it is just a little too much pressure. Trying to stay in the game while watching the one you are working on have a little fun on her own... Well, adrenaline rushing stress might be a good way to say it.
depmats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:08 PM   #24
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Re: With all of this said.....

Quote:
Originally posted by phillybilly
What is you favorite sexual position???
Women: Do you like giving a BJ, or is is something you tolorate?? What do women think about Anal sex???
Favorite position: doggy style, rough and hard.

And I really really like giving head. Like...alot.

No anal. No exceptions.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 02:51 AM   #25
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

just wanted to see if i can upload this.. heh.. been on my mind
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2004, 03:44 AM   #26
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Re: With all of this said.....

Quote:
BJ's:
I love giving them. The power, the pleasure (providing it's nice and clean), the feel of it in your mouth, feeling it get harder and harder, mmm I love it, especially when they can't take it any more and pin you down and fuck you afterwards.

Anal:
I used to like it a lot more than I do now. It can't be too big, if you know what I mean, or it just aint happening, too painful. But if it's average size it can be quite nice, very dirty, I went out with a guy for about a month and he was obsessive about anal, that's pretty much all we did, and I loved it, probably because it turned him on so much.

Fav position:
Any, seriously, but if I had to choose, it would be me on top, facing away from the guy, and then I can either squat and go for it or lower myself back so he can reach and touch me and watch at the same time.

PS. What a brilliant thread! Lets keep it going!
Old 05-19-2004, 04:03 AM   #27
Nothing But Net
Professor

I predict that before too long, <b>Catwoman</b>'s post will have spread far and wide beyond the cozy confines of the Cellar.
Nothing But Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 04:19 AM   #28
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Hmmm....favourite position?.....Doggy....Blowjobs? Dont like giving blowjobs but always feel good afterwards like I did something for my man! So kind of like and dislike really. Anal? nope never tried. I imagine it would be waaay too painful. Its the sort of thing that sits well in my fantasies but which I dont intend to actually try:P That of course is the beauty of fantasy sex *smiles*you get to try stuff out in your head.

Sex is one of those things I always had a few minor problems with reallly. I am one of those many women for whom it is often inexplicably painful. Consequently I grew to be a little conservative over the years in terms of what I will/would try. When I was a strip of a girl (18) I was yet to discover/selfimpose those limitations and would probably have tried anal had the opportunity arisen then;p
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 01:16 PM   #29
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

Re: Re: With all of this said.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman

BJ's:
I love giving them. The power, the pleasure (providing it's nice and clean), the feel of it in your mouth, feeling it get harder and harder, mmm I love it, especially when they can't take it any more and pin you down and fuck you afterwards.

Anal:
I used to like it a lot more than I do now. It can't be too big, if you know what I mean, or it just aint happening, too painful. But if it's average size it can be quite nice, very dirty, I went out with a guy for about a month and he was obsessive about anal, that's pretty much all we did, and I loved it, probably because it turned him on so much.

Fav position:
Any, seriously, but if I had to choose, it would be me on top, facing away from the guy, and then I can either squat and go for it or lower myself back so he can reach and touch me and watch at the same time.

PS. What a brilliant thread! Lets keep it going!

Funny thing about a BJ, most guys never think about having the captian clean...My wife always seems to give it a little lookover before she starts, now I understand why....TRUE STORY!! About a year ago a friend of mine got married, so of course we threw a VERY crude bachelor party, the stage 'talent' didn't care what got stuck were......No sex from us mind you, but they had plenty of 'toys' on hand to give us a show.......

WELL we were WASTED!! My buddies house is only a few minutes away from the scene of the cirme and he is ALL charged up from the show....(I was so drunk I couldn't have gotten it up if money was involved )

So he calls one of his booty call chicks, a girl he hadn't seen in about three months, well she come over and as I drift in and out of a drunken haze I hear her yell....'GOD when is the last time you washed that thing'!!!!!! you ain't putting that in any part of me, condom or not!!!! I was ROLLING!!!!

I guess even at our age (when we should know these things) you gotta make sure to wash the captain behind the ears.....that was TOO funny.....

As to anal, my wife says the same thing, she enjoys it greatly (we do it MAYBE twice a month or so..) but she always said, any bigger and NO WAY, sometimes average is good

As far as positions......We have just gotten into her on top facing away from me, besides doggie, which she loves for the pounding I can give, she loves the new position, because she can just ram herself up and down on me (and of course the other little area I can tease, although we haven;t tried anal that way YET)and she says she can control when she has an orgasm better that way, some hand action I think :p

So hey, cool, perverted thread.....love it

Later

Last edited by phillybilly; 05-19-2004 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-19-2004, 01:37 PM   #30
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Re: Re: Re: With all of this said.....

Quote:

So hey, cool, perverted thread.....love it

Later

I figured you would like it, given what I recently discovered about you, phillybilly......or is it John Lookbill?

lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote