The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-19-2005, 03:48 AM   #31
Crimson Ghost
Larger than life and twice as ugly.

Yup.

1. ) Attempted murder of a police officer
2. ) Attempted Vehicular Homocide
3. ) Attempted Vehicular Homocide of a police officer
4. ) Possession of automatic weapons
5. ) Possession of plastic explosives
6. ) Possession of illegal edged weapons
7. ) Illegal licence plates
8. ) Illegal Vehicle Registration

This is a little complicated.

I was returning to base after leave. The local cops HATED servicemen. My Class A uniform was hanging in the back of the car. This rookie POS jumps in the road as I'm driving by. I slam on the brakes, and yell "WHAT THE FUCK?!?". Of course, with the window open, this jackass hears me.
"What you say, boy?"
"What the hell are you doing, jumping onto the road like that?"
"Get out the car, boy."
Now, bear in mind, this good ole boy stood about 5 foot 4 inch, and weighed about 110.
I stand 6 foot 3, at the time I weighed about 290.
When I got out of the car, this boy started shaking, and decided that he was gonna teach me a lesson.
He decided that I needed to be cuffed. OK, I figured, this shitwit wants to be a big man. He cuffed me, took the car keys, and shoved me in the prowlcar hidded in the bushes.
First, he looks at the plates. You know the ones, white with blue lettering.
He saw "G10" and was off and running.
As he started digging thru the car, I worked my hand out of the cuff. He was so shook up, he didn't tighten up the cuffs.
While digging thru the car, he notices my uniform saber, but finds nothing else.
Then he decided to search the trunk.
The first thing he sees is my weapons case. Inside was a dis-assembled M-16. And apparently, in his mind, dis-assembled weapons can be fired. This guy was sharp as a marble.
He then finds an empty, flattened out cardboard box. The printing that caught his eye was "C-4 High Explosive". Once again, apparently, cardboard is a high explosive.
He calls for backup, so that someone can drive the car back to the station while I get booked.
All this time, I'm thinking it's because I almost hit him with the car.
Only at the station do I find out about the charges.
Eight hours later, the next shift tells me I can call my lawyer for 3 minutes.
I call the base, tell the officer on duty where I am and to get someone there.
Another ten hours, and finally, "Legal" gets there.
After informing the Chief that his podunk town will bear the brunt of the DOJ if the charges were not dropped, in the manner of lost finances, lost jobs for the civilian employees, and more than likely the declaration of martial law in the event of his removal from office, resulting in a heavy Marine presence in his town, with everyone under scrutiny, upto and including his stripclubs and moonshine stills.
Suddenly, the charges were dropped. Wonder why.....
Outside I asked the mouthpiece what the hell took so long.
Turns out he was in Washington, and the OIC felt that local legal wasn't gonna do.
We got the hell out of there.
Fast.
Don't know what happened after that, don't care.
My superior officers told me not to worry about it.
And I don't.
At least it keeps me off "jury duty".
"Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"
"Convicted?........... No.........."

Good times, people, good times.

I have no knowledge of the events which you are describing, and if I did have knowledge of them,
I would be unable to discuss them with you now or at any future period.

Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Crimson Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:43 AM   #32
NovemberRain
Don't Call Me Shirley

Once. A friend and I were skipping class one day and were sneaking around by a hotel that happened to have been robbed the previous day. Some employees saw us and called the cops, thinking we might be breaking in. The cops checked the place out and found no signs of forcible entry, but they decided to haul us down to the station anyway for truancy.