The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 03-02-2006, 01:55 AM   #46
York
Operations Operative

Euh, i have a gun , but not a shotgun....will it do if it aint big?
York is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:24 AM   #47
wolf
lobber of scimitars

This is for fighting and this is for fun.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:13 AM   #48
York
Operations Operative

Hello again, meanwhile wer a little bit further and everything still going good!
She's getting prettier every day, just like her dad!

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 08-15-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:53 AM   #49
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Same hair style, too.
Old 03-12-2006, 02:30 PM   #50
York
Operations Operative

so u noticed....? :p
Old 03-12-2006, 07:11 PM   #51
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Well, I've seen it before. I think it was in the mirror
Old 03-13-2006, 01:09 PM   #52
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Somebody get this child an agent and a baby food label contract! What a doll!
Old 03-13-2006, 01:41 PM   #53
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Methinks York is quite smitten! Daddy's Girl! Lucky!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:45 AM   #54
York
Operations Operative

Hèhè, merci beaucoup! The latest....

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 08-15-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:05 PM   #55
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

The husband and I have been kicking around the idea of trying for #2 this spring, and seeing your *adorable* pics makes me want one for sure! We recently tested the water with the 3yr old, mentioning to her that someday she could be sharing mommy and daddy with a baby too. She seems excited, for now, and wants a sister. In fact, she's been bringing it up out of the blue quite a bit. Now, to convince the other half to let me go off the pill and actually start trying.... :stork:
Old 03-28-2006, 01:00 AM   #56
York
Operations Operative

Haha , being part of wanting a baby feels kinda weird!:p So you have a girl already? And she would like a sister? Let her talk to daddy, and he will give in! I love my baby-girl and hate to see her going to daycare starting tommorow...they grow up so fast...she's only 3 months but time is flying by!
My Gf never wanted kids before she met me...if it was up to me i would go for a brother in a year or two...but right now its not a good idea to talk about another baby! I will also wait till my girl is big enough to talk and if she wants a brother my Gf couldnt say no! Hahahahaha I guess we ll see what time brings!
Old 03-28-2006, 09:18 AM   #57
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

It was really tough sending Rugrat to daycare, but I did a lot of research. Including spending at LEAST an hour hanging out in the infant rooms of the couple of places I had narrowed it down to after visiting about 8 that made the initial cuts. Before she actually started in the one she is in now, I spent a couple of hours there for the Thurs and Fri before the Mon she actually started. They welcomed me and thought that it was a great idea. The first day, a few hours after I had been at work there was a telephione call for me. It was the daycare, just calling to let me know she was doing fine. !! Well over half of the staff that was there 3 years ago are still there, as well as most of the kids that she started with.

Our main concern in having another is/was the time crunch. As the first little one gets older and more independant, you find you gradully have more and more free time to yourself, time alone the 2 of you, as well as a lot more frequent full nights of sleep. (Oh Yeah!!) Up until recently I wasn't ready to give that up, but the scales have ever so slightly tipped in the "it's only for a short time, and totally worth it" direction, for me anyhow.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:41 AM   #58
glatt

It's great that you spent so much time checking out each place. Not only does it help you get a feel for the place, but it lets the staff there get to know you too. It can only make things better when everyone is more familiar with each other.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #59
York
Operations Operative

Yep , its real good that u did that! U will always know she's in good hands if u convinced yourself! I guess its something every parent should do or at least try to...Daycare is important for the rest of their development! In my case, the daycare is in the same building as where my Gf s mom is living! They know eachother for a long time now...She's great with kids, over here its very hard to find one...there arent many and most of them are full! So we wer lucky to know someone... Its gonna be for 3 and 2 days a week, mondays my Gf is home, and thuesday she goes to grandma! Same thing the week after but one extra day to go to the other grandma ...
Our baby is sleeping thrue the night 9pm till 7 am for 2 weeks now...
Off course every kid is different so you ll never know how it 'll be next time!
But i know what u mean...i like kids enough to have more ...but its a bit early for a decision like that...and yes, its all worth it!
If u and ur hubby are ok with it and you follow your heart....GO GO GO

Last edited by York; 03-27-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:20 PM   #60
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Hard to believe that innocent baby is going to grow up to be a spoiled rotten adolescent.