The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's mildly irritating you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=16569)

Bullitt 04-22-2009 11:51 AM

I've been awake for two days straight now trying to get all my coursework done and turned in. One more long night tonight, 4 papers to do and email before it gets real late, and then I might actually get to sleep some thursday night. Gotta love the end of the semester.

morethanpretty 04-22-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullitt (Post 559067)
I've been awake for two days straight now trying to get all my coursework done and turned in. One more long night tonight, 4 papers to do and email before it gets real late, and then I might actually get to sleep some thursday night. Gotta love the end of the semester.

Not much longer! You can tough it out I'm sure. Good luck.
I've got to make it through the end of the semester too, starting with trying to make it through a big fat horrible test tomorrow.

DanaC 04-22-2009 12:52 PM

Good luck, Moar.

Hang in there Bullitt :)

jester 04-22-2009 04:03 PM

Stupid ass neighbor - he's such a prick. He lives behind me and has a freakin' chair sitting at the edge of his yard facing my backyard. Soo much history here. His stupid dog attacked mine, in my yard - 400.00 freakin bucks. And says my dog is teasing his, right. Mine's an ankle bitter and he has a blue healer. My dog doesn't even go into his yard and is only outside, if we are.

Queen of the Ryche 04-22-2009 04:33 PM

Wanna borrow my 22?

capnhowdy 04-22-2009 08:18 PM

You don't want to shoot a man with a .22 cal.
I'll loan you my .50.

But you'll have to promise not to bring it back.

Bullitt 04-22-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 559074)
Not much longer! You can tough it out I'm sure. Good luck.
I've got to make it through the end of the semester too, starting with trying to make it through a big fat horrible test tomorrow.

Thanks, I know I can stick it out just gotta do what needs done no two ways about it. Especially now that I have my cap and gown!

Hour 61 with no sleep right now... my eyes keep defocusing on the computer screen, makes typing and switching from reading text on screen to text in a book on the desk, and back to the computer again, not so much fun.

morethanpretty 04-23-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullitt (Post 559310)
Thanks, I know I can stick it out just gotta do what needs done no two ways about it. Especially now that I have my cap and gown!

Hour 61 with no sleep right now... my eyes keep defocusing on the computer screen, makes typing and switching from reading text on screen to text in a book on the desk, and back to the computer again, not so much fun.

Then maybe your time would be better spent getting a bit of sleep, rather than playing around on the cellar.;)

I know you are because I'm internet stalking you.

Trilby 04-23-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capnhowdy (Post 559234)
I'll loan you my .50.

THIS is why I love the cellar! :)

Queen of the Ryche 04-23-2009 09:04 AM

I figure the 22 would be annoying enough to make him go away without leaving any permanent incriminating damage.

jester 04-23-2009 09:14 AM

While using either of those methods would no doubt be ideal, I think I would get more satisfaction out of using my fist. Of course, he wouldn't tell he got beat up by a girl.

Shawnee123 04-23-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jester (Post 559387)
While using either of those methods would no doubt be ideal, I think I would get more satisfaction out of using my fist. Of course, he wouldn't tell he got beat up by a girl.

I love that!

Bullitt 04-23-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 559318)
Then maybe your time would be better spent getting a bit of sleep, rather than playing around on the cellar.;)

I know you are because I'm internet stalking you.

Well excuse me for wanting to relieve my brain from musings about radical feminism, Ohio's canal system, criticism of post-modern historical discourse, and other completely enthralling subjects.. ma'am.

So that was YOU looking through the basement window at me while I study, not old man Whithers!

Razzmatazz13 04-23-2009 12:37 PM

She would've gotten away with it too...if it wasn't for those damn meddling kids!

jester 04-23-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capnhowdy (Post 559234)
I'll loan you my .50.

But you'll have to promise not to bring it back.

okay

fyi - saw your pic in "cellar nsfw" - i'd go all Hannibal Lector on your ass.