The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What is pissing you off this time? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18362)

lumberjim 06-17-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 990116)
We have had very good luck with Terro bait stations to get rid of ants. They love the stuff and you get a thick trail of them going to the bait station. Then after a couple days, you don't see any more.

Yeah baby.

That was a big hit

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...54d13be2c7.jpg

glatt 06-17-2017 04:25 PM

Nice!

BigV 06-18-2017 10:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 952621)
The fridge just died.

Fuck.:mad2:

If you'll forgive a little cross threading....

The bad news is the freezer died, taking a full load of once-frozen food with it.

The good news is the garbage can that I wheel to the street every week fits through the back door.

Attachment 60981

fargon 06-18-2017 11:41 AM

That sucks Grav.

footfootfoot 06-18-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainhook455 (Post 990942)
Am I a guest or a member?

And if you leave and then come back, you'll be remembered.

fargon 06-19-2017 04:31 PM

The fucking VA has pissed me off to the point of tears. I had an appointment today for dental to get my teeth. This was it no more waiting. The fucking assholes cancelled my appointment and didn't bother to tell me, so I drive all the way to Tomah Wi. 45 miles away. Only to find out my appointment was fucking cancelled. When I asked why I was not contacted she said "that's not my job" I left before I brought the roof down on that bitch. When I go off on people they call the cops.
After I got home the dental girl called me to reschedule and said the soonest I could get in was Sept. or Oct. but then she said that she would give me a referral to Veterans Choice and go to a civilian dentist, she calls me back an hour later to say "I'm sorry sir but you have to have your appointment here" now I get my teeth Sept. 26 at 9:00 AM. I left a message to the patient advocate, so maybe I'll hear from her next month. FUCK THE VA!!!

limey 06-19-2017 05:03 PM

That's awful Fargon! Get the patient advocate on the case! Too bloody right! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clodfobble 06-19-2017 06:53 PM

Damn, sorry fargon. That sucks!

Griff 06-20-2017 06:37 AM

:mad2:

be-bop 06-22-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 991044)
Damn, sorry fargon. That sucks!

So does fargon without his teeth :D

Sorry fargon couldn't resist it

fargon 06-22-2017 05:09 PM

I know I was wide open. Good shot, it is too true.

fargon 06-22-2017 05:10 PM

Wish I could send a picture.

fargon 06-24-2017 11:37 AM

This morning at 3:00 AM I was woken by a drunk threatening my neighbor Jennifer. The drunk is Bryce another neighbor that hates Jennifer for no good reason. We (Keryx and me) are tired of his drunken bullshit, along with everybody else. Last Monday night Bryce got drunk and trashed Jennifer's yard. When I told him his drinking was out of control he told me to go fuck myself, he does not have a drinking problem. And Jennifer is lying. He left Tuesday and got back yesterday, and started drinking the minute he got home. When he threatened Jennifer last night she called the cops, and he got arrested. Then the asshole is back 45 minutes later and threatened Jennifer and said he was going to get a gun and call the cops on us for smoking pot. She slammed the door in his face. Then he came over here to get into it with Keryx she put him in his place I hope.

captainhook455 06-24-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fargon (Post 991041)
The fucking VA has pissed me off to the point of tears. I had an appointment today for dental to get my teeth. This was it no more waiting. The fucking assholes cancelled my appointment and didn't bother to tell me, so I drive all the way to Tomah Wi. 45 miles away. Only to find out my appointment was fucking cancelled. When I asked why I was not contacted she said "that's not my job" I left before I brought the roof down on that bitch. When I go off on people they call the cops.
After I got home the dental girl called me to reschedule and said the soonest I could get in was Sept. or Oct. but then she said that she would give me a referral to Veterans Choice and go to a civilian dentist, she calls me back an hour later to say "I'm sorry sir but you have to have your appointment here" now I get my teeth Sept. 26 at 9:00 AM. I left a message to the patient advocate, so maybe I'll hear from her next month. FUCK THE VA!!!

I hate that you are so far away. I go to Sexton's Dental Clinic in Myrtle Beach. Get there at 7am and at 1pm have a new set for $218. Same day service. I have met people there from TN, KY, FL and LA. They go for vacation and teeth.

I get some bucks I am going to get a set of those bolt in teeth. My wife shall get a set first. Use her as an experiment.lol.

Gravdigr 06-30-2017 12:43 PM

If you don't fill the ice cube tray that makes big ice cubes, it doesn't make big ice cubes.

And, then, later, when you've driven me to drink at noon, I don't got no goddamn big ice cubes to put in my drink.

...and out the door I went.[/Thorogood]