The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am the magic 8 ball (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8503)

Sundae 09-01-2008 04:55 AM

Just to clarify, Magic 8 ball, we say the doctors as shorthand for The Doctors' Surgery - a place where a number of GPs practice. Seven in my case. This concentration means you can get an appointment same-day as long as you don't need to see a specific GP.

It works wonderfully. Nerrrrrrrr.

And the only way I'd catch an STD right now is... well - there isn't any way. I lose faith with your powers :(

Cicero 09-01-2008 08:07 AM

This is a two part question:

Magic 8 ball- Will I have a job soon that won't begin with enthusiasm, only to end in doom and dread at the thought of showing up for it? Will I be paid fairly?

smoothmoniker 09-01-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero (Post 479868)
This is a two part question:

Magic 8 ball- Will I have a job soon that won't begin with enthusiasm, only to end in doom and dread at the thought of showing up for it? Will I be paid fairly?

The Magic 8 Ball thinks you should start filling out applications at Starbucks. You won't love it, but you also won't want to gnaw your fingers down to greasy nubbins every time you clock in. It won't make you rich, but if you mind your pennies, it will keep you from going flat broke.

Everybody wins! Now go fetch the magic 8 ball a grande drip in a venti cup, with a double add-shot and a slice of warm condescension. And no, I do NOT tip my barista.

Cicero 09-01-2008 01:47 PM

The quiet book store for minimum wage it is then! Thank you magic 8 ball!:D

In case you were wondering:this won't prevent me from serving you a nice hot cup of stfu.:p

sweetwater 09-01-2008 02:05 PM

Magic 8 Ball, is there anything we should know about the whereabouts and fates of Magic Ball 1 through 7?

smoothmoniker 09-02-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetwater (Post 479940)
Magic 8 Ball, is there anything we should know about the whereabouts and fates of Magic Ball 1 through 7?

Sources are hazy.

Griff 09-02-2008 11:49 AM

Cicero 09-29-2008 03:34 PM

Magic 8 ball- Is PETA ever going to be ethical?

lumberjim 09-29-2008 03:36 PM

majick eight ball, are you holdin'?

TheMercenary 09-29-2008 03:42 PM

Magic 8 ball - Will Palin or Biden be president?

SteveDallas 09-29-2008 07:54 PM

Magic 8 Ball -- I don't have a question, I just wanted to thank you for dropping into the pocket when I was playing pool a couple weeks back. It was a tough shot.

lookout123 09-30-2008 12:14 AM

Magic 8ball - will people ever learn the government is not designed or equipped to fix everything?

Cicero 10-08-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothmoniker (Post 479929)
The Magic 8 Ball thinks you should start filling out applications at Starbucks. You won't love it, but you also won't want to gnaw your fingers down to greasy nubbins every time you clock in. It won't make you rich, but if you mind your pennies, it will keep you from going flat broke.

Everybody wins! Now go fetch the magic 8 ball a grande drip in a venti cup, with a double add-shot and a slice of warm condescension. And no, I do NOT tip my barista.

Umm. I am here to point out the prophetic nature of the magic eight ball. I might be serving coffee soon. And burritos. Would you like red or green with that magic eight ball, or christmas style? (red and green)

Unfortunately I might be doomed if no one calls soon, and this coffee shop actually does hire me like they are suggesting. Fu*@!!

ZenGum 10-09-2008 09:00 AM

Cicero, the House Committee on Strong Language has approved your full use of the F-word when discussing the situation you discussed above.
But your restraint is noted.

Pie 10-09-2008 09:20 AM

Magic 8-ball, should we buy that house? Even in this economy? Or just keep pissing money down the rent rat-hole?