The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   APB: Cellarites missing. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8771)

Big Sarge 07-15-2011 03:02 PM

I'm around. I did a tour on State Active Duty and was gone during my birthday and most of June. I had limited access and was using a borrowed android to contact Tulip & relay messages to Sundae.

I've been playing catch up at the police department this month and I'll be headed back to Camp Shelby next month for awhile.

classicman 07-15-2011 03:50 PM

Hey bud - good to see you. Stay safe and keep in touch.

Gravdigr 07-16-2011 05:11 PM

Yeah Sarge, good to hear from ya!!

Undertoad 08-18-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 737415)
I wish Cicero was back because that would mean she's doing better. I am worried sick about her, but she has moved so far away that there's not much I can do. Everyone, please send good vibes out to her. :(

Her latest FB update is terribly sad, she's seriously suffering from psychosis. :( At one point I posted on one of her updates and told her she must seek medical assistance with her condition. She deleted the message. :(

infinite monkey 08-18-2011 11:03 AM

I haven't seen her on FB lately. Maybe she deleted me.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I like her. :(

SamIam 08-18-2011 11:30 AM

Cicero has a family history of schizophrenia. Her brother has it, too. I would not break her anonymity, BTW, if she hadn't done it herself in FB. At one point she told me that FB was threatening to delete her account and she's no longer showing up in my "Friend's" list. Don't know if she got mad at me for something or if FB really did cancel her account.

I was all set to drive down to Santa Fe and try to talk her into at least getting outpatient treatment for her condition. But her parents whisked her off to somewhere in the South before I could get there.

Cicero has been my friend for at least 15 years, and I grieve for what has happened to her. She is beautiful, bright, and witty. She is a highly talented writer and poet, and one of the most courageous and spunky people I have ever met.

DAMN SCHIZOPHRENIA! It takes so many good people in their 20's and early 30's - the prime of life. Cicero is often in my thoughts. May she please get better and beat this thing. :(

infinite monkey 08-18-2011 11:33 AM

Thank you Sam.

I am very sad. I don't know her well, but I've seen the same qualities you mentioned in your post.

footfootfoot 08-18-2011 11:56 AM

The news about Cicero is seriously bumming my stone.

jimhelm 08-18-2011 01:37 PM

yup. I don't know what to do.

monster 08-18-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 751186)
her parents whisked her off to somewhere in the South before I could get there:(

Most likely this means they are trying to help her, right?

classicman 08-19-2011 11:41 PM

Last I saw of her was on FB - she was posting some bizarre stuff on Janet Napolitano's page. That was months ago.

I too hope that she gets the help she needs. Hopefully her parents are seeing to that.

DanaC 08-20-2011 04:54 AM

I had no idea. I hope she gets help. I miss her on the boards.

TheMercenary 08-21-2011 07:52 AM

Man that's sad. Good vibes for Cic... I hope she finds some peace.

Griff 08-21-2011 12:41 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Pretty sad stuff, she was an interesting dwellar.

Clodfobble 08-21-2011 01:12 PM

SteveDallas has gone on hiatus again. Dude needs to pop in again at some point...