The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What do you look like RFN!?? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=12203)

Iggy 10-31-2006 04:11 PM

We are all our own worst critics.

I realized that when I look at people with the same faults as me, and I still they they are attractive, then I just tell myself that no one is as bothered by my flaws as I think and it makes me feel better. Maybe you could try it. :)

Iggy 10-31-2006 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
...At least I felt so. Until everyone ignored my picture and made me think I'd been sent to Cov :sniff:

I feel your pain Sundae Girl... Everyone ignored me too. **sob**sniffle**sob**

But you are gorgeous! You should be proud of the way you look. That short hairstyle looks so fabulous on you! :p I can't pull that off, I look like a boy. I look bad enough with a pony tail.

lookout123 10-31-2006 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat
Heh, Lookout is the exception to the rule. He's hot, he knows it, but doesn't flaunt it. --at least not around here...

LOL. thanks for the boost LR. that is certainly not how i usually view myself. ever actually. i'm 32, average build, bald, braces, have a fixation on bowling shirts, and have now had two wives leave me. not exactly conducive to thinking of myself as hot. but thank you.

lookout123 10-31-2006 09:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
RFN.
um, wishing that was smaller... how do i fix that?

dar512 10-31-2006 10:17 PM

Irfanview is the answer. Free and does a good job. You could either crop it (take out the extraneous stuff), or resize it or both.

Edited to add this. I've taken a number of pictures from the closeup thread and resized them to the size of my desktop in Irfanview and used them as wallpaper. Works great.

Elspode 10-31-2006 11:15 PM

Iggy, I wasn't ignoring you...its just that the first thing I thought of to say was pretty dirty. But now, since you insist...

You look like a very, very naughty girl to me behind those bank work duds. *Very* naughty. (edited considerably from what actually went through my mind).

mrnoodle 11-01-2006 12:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
RFN I'm getting ready for bed, so I turned on my lava lamp. Yes, that's a pirate hat. Just because.

Aliantha 11-01-2006 12:06 AM

That's much better than the last pic of you Noodle. Ducks is going to be impressed. ;)

mrnoodle 11-01-2006 12:10 AM

You can tell a difference? Actually, it's probably better cuz it's darker. Wait till you see the followup picture. There's hot man-man action.

BTW, where's the pics of ducks in a pirate hat?

Aliantha 11-01-2006 12:11 AM

*waiting*

mrnoodle 11-01-2006 12:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
it's not in email yet. damn phones :(

ugh tired of waiting. tweren't that funny nohow.
oh here it is

giving myself sugar goodnight. And with that.................

DucksNuts 11-01-2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrnoodle
You can tell a difference? Actually, it's probably better cuz it's darker. Wait till you see the followup picture. There's hot man-man action.

BTW, where's the pics of ducks in a pirate hat?

You missed the pic of me wearing ONLY a pirate hat???

moodle - I dont think we should ever be in the same town :)

footfootfoot 11-01-2006 06:16 AM

"giving myself sugar goodnight"

is that a tagline or a hall of fame?

can it be both. You are a nut. a nutty nutty nutcase

Ibby 11-01-2006 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ridiculous suede hat + pink jacket + Zappa shirt + 12-string + Hotel California =

Sundae 11-01-2006 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy
I feel your pain Sundae Girl... Everyone ignored me too. **sob**sniffle**sob**

Going back I see what you mean - but only because everyone was sucked into the fact that 3 Dwellars actually work together and can see eachother in real life and everything...

You look very fine, don't worry :)

Going back & rereading the thread also answers why I have "Wichita" by the Jayhawks running through my head. See? I may not have replied, but you did make an impression!