The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tales from the Nuthouse: Lest You Think I have a Really Cool Job (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8080)

monster 04-09-2010 05:45 PM

Wow, you're a real one-trick pony, aren't you?

Cicero 04-09-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 647477)
I'm actually not sure if this is a cool or a suck. It's kind of neutral, but weird.

So, my cow orker is getting in his car to leave, and as he flips on his headlights, what does he catch in them? Nope, not a deer, but our shrink, wang in hand, pissing on the lawn. He even did that dip, shake, and tuck move.

Is there any prohibition for Sikh's using a toilet that has been used by a non-Sikh, or non-Sikh female?

I tried to look it up on the internet, but there is remarkably little information on Sikh toileting customs out there.

Give me his phone number, I need a psychiatrist, the best chances I have of being mistaken for sane. ;)

wolf 04-14-2010 01:38 PM

Coincidence or not?

The next day a stockade fence was erected around the trash dumpsters, which are near Doc Pee-Pee's special place.

Oh, and to get this over with, yes, I did just say "erected." Nothing to see here, move along, go about your regular business, citizens.

SteveDallas 04-14-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 647477)
Is there any prohibition for Sikh's using a toilet that has been used by a non-Sikh, or non-Sikh female?

I'm no expert, but when I went to the Geek Boarding School(tm) there were a couple Sikh students. I don't recall there being any particular arrangements in place for them in the dorms or otherwise.

Cicero 04-15-2010 12:09 AM

I would say...not a coincidence. But really, why make that more convenient and private? Strange...

btw...Wolf- I need another key-chain reading. :) ha!

Trilby 04-15-2010 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDallas (Post 648875)
when I went to the Geek Boarding School(tm)

Yes. Yes, you did.

wolf 05-15-2010 04:19 PM

Police bring in a crazy Korean guy. Seemed to be a new patient, then he recognized the evaluating doctor which gave us a clue, two nursing staff members and we knew who he was ... yes, they do actually all look alike, but not identical. My department sees people for about two hours ... nursing had stared at and restrained him over the course of two months. So, anyway, we ended up secluding him. And he ended up getting naked, and masturbating. At which point I recognized him. See, I'd sat his one-to-one the last time he was admitted. This time, however, he let me know ... "I masturbate for you!"

Griff 05-15-2010 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kim?

or

wolf 05-15-2010 04:43 PM

Exactly.

Gravdigr 05-16-2010 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 656433)
This time, however, he let me know ... "I masturbate for you!"

It must be nice to know you're appreciated.:)

jinx 05-16-2010 10:15 AM

At least it wasn't ON you...

wolf 05-16-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx (Post 656635)
At least it wasn't ON you...

A side benefit of locked seclusion, atlhough we did feel sorry for the environmental services guy that had to clean up after him.

And did I mention that he peed on the floor? Had he asked, we would have let him out for that. "Why didn't you ask to go to the bathroom?" "I didn't have to."

I never found out if he didn't have to go, or didn't think he had to ask permission. Sometimes it's better not to know these things.

wolf 06-11-2010 09:22 PM

On Monday, I had a charming, Irish-American scoundrel cow orker.

On Tueday, he wasn't in.

There was much speculation, especially as someone had said that he had come in at his regular time and got called up to a meeting in HR.

On Thursday, my otherboss took me aside and said, "Charming Irish-American Scoundrel isn't with us anymore."

No further information available.

Multiple whispered comments among survivors ... Pinochet Regime, 1984, Stalinist Russia. He is an unperson.

Outside of regular curiosity, I would like to know precisely what he did so that I may avoid that behavior.

skysidhe 06-11-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 662497)
Outside of regular curiosity, I would like to know precisely what he did so that I may avoid that behavior.

The above would seem like an appropriate way to ask.

xoxoxoBruce 06-11-2010 10:46 PM

Just say...
"I have five questions:
"First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to
develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?
"Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the
office?
"Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the
White House?
"Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
"Fifth - Where's Irish-American scoundrel?"