The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Sex Thread (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8463)

plthijinx 06-15-2005 12:26 AM

ok in an effort to give this cathecrap a turn, what is one's fav position? doggie here with a twist of reverse cowgirl. try changing from that position to the other without losing a thrust! :D go on,.....it's fun!

BigV 06-15-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plthijinx
ok in an effort to give this cathecrap a turn, --clip--

Thanks.

plthijinx 06-15-2005 12:33 AM

your absolutely welcome! (let's just hope it works!)

lookout123 06-15-2005 12:52 AM

depends on the partner. squishy parts line up differently with different anatomies, you know. one of my favorites though is... too damn hard to explain. but here goes. female on back. male on side to females right. basic scissors position, can get to just about anything from there.

BigV 06-15-2005 01:00 AM

Let's see... that puts my right arm free on top (I'm right handed, so this is a good thing, more, dexterous, with my right hand). With the squishy bits aligned, that should give me a commanding view of the hills and vales. Yes, nice.

plthijinx 06-15-2005 01:05 AM

squishy's good. yes, must try. too bad g/f isn't here tonight. ok. report tomorrow....(or when i'm done with the experiment. yeah, this'll be fun :D)

BrianR 06-15-2005 07:52 AM

One of my favorite tricks that the Hazleton Hotties (tm) seem to enjoy is to be on MY back and they are on top. Have them face the other way. Without getting up first. Each one has squealed (like a pig, natch) when they did this. Felt good to me too. :D

Brian

Trilby 06-15-2005 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianR
One of my favorite tricks that the Hazleton Hotties (tm) seem to enjoy is to be on MY back and they are on top. Have them face the other way. Without getting up first. Each one has squealed (like a pig, natch) when they did this. Felt good to me too. :D

Brian

Is this a crude variation of the Basket Fuck?

lookout123 06-15-2005 04:21 PM

ah, sweet sweet brianna, how we've missed you.

footfootfoot 06-15-2005 10:00 PM

You left out the "rodeo" position.

That's where he enters her from behind, reaches around to fondle her breasts and whispers:

"mmm, these feel almost as good as your sister's"

Then he tries told hold on for ten seconds.

zippyt 06-15-2005 10:20 PM

You left out the "rodeo" position.

That's where he enters her from behind,

Grabes her "PONY TAIL "

and whispers:

"mmm, these feel almost as good as your little sister's"

Then he tries told hold on for ten seconds.

That SIR is the CORRECT Rodeo position !!!!!

zippyt 06-15-2005 10:22 PM

one of my favorites though is... too damn hard to explain. but here goes. female on back. male on side to females right. basic scissors position, can get to just about anything from there.

AHH ,, Sunday morning !!!!!!!

cowhead 06-16-2005 12:15 AM

amen zippyt hits all the 'right' spots.. look I've been staying out of this one.. but ya know .. a simple Kansas farmboy may or maynot have something to say.. afterall I did install eyehooks in the floor so my ex could be tied down to her liking... and I have recently shown (and no, i'm not tooting my own horn.. heh.. well maybe.. you'll never know!) a couple of women how to really get off..I don't sometimes believe that I live in such a sexual-phobic state.. then again.. it makes things interesting for me.. anyway, as we're on to positions? it's like basic missionary, but.. have her facing away, like 'doggy style' without the bent legs, actually ladies keep the legs close in trust me on this one. it hit's 2 of the 'g' spots and feels really good from the male side.

cowhead 06-16-2005 12:16 AM

oh we're not going there are we? the dirty sanches/laughing dragon etc. please don't make me do that!

Rock Steady 06-16-2005 12:18 AM

Well, I'm going to fix this cute gal's PC. The first time I met her she seemed to give me a look at the end like she was interested in more than just fixing the PC. Maybe I'm imagining this, but I've been thinking about her sweet smile ever since. I'll probably go over there and trip over my own feet and look like a real dork in front of her. If she nails me, I'll let you all know. :o