The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Sex Thread (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8463)

wolf 06-16-2005 12:37 AM

One of my coworkers fixes PCs and does housecalls. He is not getting any tail. Perhaps he's fixing the PCs wrong? Or rather right, so he's not doing a lot of repeat calls? I dunno.

Rock Steady 06-16-2005 12:59 AM

Joking about being Brianna's PC guy aside, I had a weird experience with a neighbor. She stops by my house all dolled up and asks me for help with something in her garden. So, I say sure. We get over there, she starts talking about how her husband is out of town for a few days and some other stuff, and I'm saying Sorry I can't help you with this, see you around.

Apparently, shit happens.

LCanal 06-16-2005 01:50 AM

[quote]but.. have her facing away, like 'doggy style' without the bent legs, actually ladies keep the legs close in .....

Actually I find it better with a small hard pillow tucked under her hips. About 4inches high. But it probably all depends on geometry. The one I use comes from Isan a region of Thailand.

Gwennie! 06-16-2005 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna
Computer to be fixed thursday by very cute man who came to my house today. Very, Very cute. Are home-computer fix-it guys the new "tv repairman"? If I nail him, I'll let ya know!! ;)

The young Pool Maintenance Guy is the current stereotypical affair hottie. Comes on a schedule. :muse:

Brianna, if this guy has a wedding ring, you might want to pass on this. Now that I think of it, I'm probably writing this too late. :smack:

cowhead 06-16-2005 03:37 AM

oops.. this was meant to be deleted

cowhead 06-16-2005 03:46 AM

rock steady.. please quit posting as Gwennie..please

Trilby 06-16-2005 09:31 AM

Well--cute computer guy just left and I did NOT nail him because he indeed did have that magic band of gold 'round his left ring finger. I'm off married men right now. But, he was sooo cute...damn.

Back to the sex--the Sunday morning position/scissors position is a really good one. I call it the Relaxing Fuck. Minimal effort produces gratifying results! I highly recommend it.

Gwennie! 06-16-2005 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna
Well--cute computer guy just left and I did NOT nail him because he indeed did have that magic band of gold 'round his left ring finger. I'm off married men right now. But, he was sooo cute...damn.

Very good, girlfriend. You're in a stronger place than last month. One day at a time.

Gwennie! 06-16-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowhead
rock steady.. please quit posting as Gwennie..please

You said that nicely. I'm sure you're almost ready to flame me as if I were the President of the Roger Waters Fan Club. I don't know why you have a problem with me. It's not like I've been flirting with you or anything. I didn't post any false stories about sexual experiences in this thread. I'm just Brianna's supportive and stable cyber-sister.

Here, take a toke and relax.

perth 06-16-2005 12:25 PM

I think it's because you're posting as *both* ID's. It's kind of jarring for people who have been here for a while and may cause confusion with new people. It also seems kind of rude, but that's a personal opinion. :)

lookout123 06-16-2005 12:41 PM

i happen to agree with Perth. figure out who you are and post as that person. you can support Brianna as a male or female.

Undertoad 06-16-2005 12:52 PM

Pick one, it's the right thing to do for many reasons.

glatt 06-16-2005 01:04 PM

I'll jump on the bandwagon too. I also think you should pick one. It's been bugging me that you use both.

Rock Steady 06-16-2005 01:09 PM

Thanks for all the feedback. In another forum, they encourage both personalities. Everyone is different.

Gwennie! You are the Weakest Link! ZAP!!!

Now, y'all get back to talking about sex and I'll watch.

LabRat 06-16-2005 02:02 PM

:thankyou:

:jig: