The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   APB: Cellarites missing. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8771)

Crimson Ghost 11-24-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 840343)
Why did the seagulls take my sister?

A Møøse once bit my sister ... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".

sexobon 12-01-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 838781)
Anyone heard from monster recently?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilby (Post 838841)
... sometimes people need a break. ...

Where oh where can our monster be?
Oh where oh where can she be?
With her jeers cut short
And her tales cut long,

monster 12-01-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexobon (Post 841276)
Where oh where can our monster be?
With her jeers cut short
And her tales cut long,

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexobon (Post 841181)
[IMHO] ....yada yada yada.... are non-factors in his non-participation. Same goes for the ribbing he's taken from dwellars (including me) on some of these subjects. Merc is thick skinned. I believe that Merc simply lost respect for members he had previously held in esteem when they allowed a thin skinned adult member of this community to hide behind their skirts by labeling Merc a bully. There are others who feel similarly, who expressed a similar opinion and reduced their participation. The Merc is conspicuous among them only because he ceased participation.

A difference between the Merc and I is that I was introduced to the Cellar by a former dwellar (Tonchi) who provided insight and I had time to do personality assessments as a lurker before registering. My expectations coming in were titrated to the community. That's why I've always said that I'm just here for the entertainment. Merc didn't have that advantage and Merc is disappoint. I don't blame him: I would be too. I can take it or leave it just as easily as Merc except that I knew coming into the community better than to reveal any of my current IRL information for others to judge me on; so, it's not detrimental for me to stay.[/IMHO]

And I'm halfway in between. I've stayed because I truly care about some and want to keep up with them, but I've stopped posting because I am disappoint and frankly no longer care what most feel about my everyday ups and downs. I've always been brusque, direct, to the point....suddenly, I became a heartless bully. I know I'm not, those who truly know me know I'm not. But I'm not going to conform to the new wuss that is the New Cellar to stay part of the "community".

I actually did think that Merc was OTT and being a bully at the point he left, and I was already way down on his list of fans, but I totally get the disappoint.

SamIam 12-02-2012 12:18 AM

I never considered you a bully, monster. I think you're funnier than hell and I miss your posts.

Plus, I don't think the Cellar is going to go completely PC anytime too soon. Not if I can help it, anyhow. ;)

Trilby 12-02-2012 07:36 AM

Merc who?

and what does OTT mean?

Trilby 12-02-2012 07:37 AM

Oh, Over The Top.

yeah, I get it now.

xoxoxoBruce 12-02-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 841305)
Plus, I don't think the Cellar is going to go completely PC anytime too soon. Not if I can help it, anyhow. ;)

I agree, not if I can either.

Crimson Ghost 12-02-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 841305)

And I intend to help.

jimhelm 12-02-2012 10:59 PM

Youre all a bunch of nigger faggots

sexobon 12-02-2012 11:46 PM

Listen bub, you don't know me well enough to call me a nigger faggot. It's wetback tranny to you and don't you forget it. Dumb cuntless.

DanaC 12-03-2012 04:50 AM

I think you're all a bunch of almighty twats.

ZenGum 12-03-2012 05:41 AM

Hail the almighty twats.

Wait, isn't that a Disney movie?

DanaC 12-03-2012 05:51 AM

Thought it was Dreamworks?

Aliantha 12-03-2012 07:58 PM

People come. People go. Where it's to? Nobody knows. (well usually someone does, but if not, I hope they're wearing clean undies anyway)

Lola Bunny 12-03-2012 10:32 PM

I know, right? I always make sure I have an extra pair of clean undies on hand. Well, at least a sexy one. ;)