The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fuck Political Correctness, I mean WTF? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25348)

DanaC 06-12-2011 11:12 AM

Oh, I'm definately of the opinion he's a dickhead. I just don't think this has anything to do with 'political correctness'.

squirell nutkin 06-12-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richlevy (Post 739665)
Have you ever witnessed a circumcision? When done correctly it takes about 10 seconds, so yes, I can imagine having it done on myself as an adult. Also, why no topical anesthetic? Suffering is not part of any requirement.

Adults do get circumcised.

Rich, we're gonna have to agree to disagree here. Alls I know is when I got circumcised I was so freaked out I couldn't speak for nearly a year.

Undertoad 06-12-2011 12:31 PM

Friend of mine suffered phimosis and had to be circumsized as an adult.

From what I understand this is not a rarity.

He said it was the worst thing ever and is in favor of infant circumcision as a result.

You may google-image phimosis to get an understanding of the problem.

Pete Zicato 06-12-2011 04:18 PM

I was circumcised as an infant. It's probably just as well, cause I can be lazy about some things and I bet cleaning my foreskin would not be high on my list.

I've never seen overwhelming evidence either way so I don't get the big hoo-raw in California right now.

infinite monkey 06-12-2011 04:35 PM

Next thing: cutting the umbilical cord at birth is traumatic. You gotta let it rot off like FSM intended. Drag that baby around for a while. ;)

richlevy 06-12-2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 739703)
You may google-image phimosis to get an understanding of the problem.

...or not.

Picture a drawstring bag closed tightly.

Spexxvet 06-13-2011 09:09 AM

My father was not circumcised, I am, my son is not. I don't have strong feelings one way or the other.

If you can say something without using offensive words, why not do it? That's what some people call political correctness.

DanaC 06-13-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 739782)
If you can say something without using offensive words, why not do it? That's what some people call political correctness.

Well said. Most often when I encounter the phrase 'political correctness' it is being uttered by someone who is defending their right to needlessly offend. I don't mean legal right, incidentally, but moral or social right. It's also usually a denial of someone else's moral or social right to be offended.

monster 06-13-2011 09:28 AM

If the skin is excess, how come it "disappears" during an erection?

Adult circumcision is not fun, but phimosis requiring circumsion is rare and not reason enough to hack the end off baby boys' penises.

Most circumcision is done so that baby looks like daddy and daddy doesn't feel like he was mutilated for no good reason.

How's that for non PC. :D

infinite monkey 06-13-2011 09:29 AM

An uncircumsized cock is not worth sucking.

--Suckrates

"Cause, um, ew."

--Infi

I just out-un-PC'd you.

monster 06-13-2011 09:38 AM

nah you just grossed me out

infinite monkey 06-13-2011 09:41 AM

Then my work here is done.

Until next time.

xoxoxoBruce 06-17-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 739703)

He said it was the worst thing ever and is in favor of infant circumcision as a result.

I agree it's very unpleasant, for a long time... although the stitches produced a french tickler effect that took over a year to wear smooth again.

Sundae 06-17-2011 11:07 AM

I've never noticed excess skin while sucking cock.
Maybe because by the time I get to that point the gentleman is already sufficiently excited.

And I have certinaly never sucked a cheesy cock.
But then no man has ever gone down on me and found my snatch smells like a binbag full of old seafood either.
Not being circumcised does not mean a man is prone to neglecting personal hygeine. In fact he'll be more aware of it.