The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dwellar Photos RFN, 2015 (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=30651)

monster 02-19-2015 09:42 PM

...glad no-one suggested that was me facedown under the cash register. Maybe I'm lying in the beer cooler, though. I can dream, eh? BTW there is a huge basement that they are leaving empty and sealing, so if The Cellar starts to overflow with dead hobos, give me a holler.....

xoxoxoBruce 02-19-2015 10:37 PM

Well it's certainly not some chain dabbling in Ann Arbor to test the waters. That's a full scale invasion to establish a beachhead they want to hold. They're betting a lot of money they can do that. Hope so, I love it when the good guys win.

It's the very model of a modern Market General,
Has information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
knows the geeks of England, and quote truck routes historical,
Ann Arbor to Boulder to Traverse City, in order categorical;
monster's very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
She understands equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem, well that's just yesterdays news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse. :keys:

Clodfobble 02-20-2015 06:43 AM

How exciting! I am glad your new job is in a dirty hippie grocery store--that one awful assistant dude notwithstanding, the coworkers tend to be a lot more fun than in a normal grocery store.

monster 02-20-2015 05:43 PM

I hear rumors my minion will be diverted to just beer and wine..... and haven't seen him anywhere else since...... I lolled because I share my office with marketing and the marketer is sure she's way more super importanter than the rest of us and tried to throw her weight around to remove the head-office mandated tagging of local produce I did. I love how there's a pic of that and she's made to look like a tit in the article (by the commentators). Because she is. (I do agree the tagging looks like shite, but that's not the point..... :lol:)

busterb 02-20-2015 06:18 PM

For some stupid reason, I thought this was a place for photos?
Sorry I've been to VA pc DR. and Honda recalls. And they didn't have the parts. When they called and said did. HiJack.

glatt 02-20-2015 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 922282)
I lolled because I share my office with marketing and the marketer is sure she's way more super importanter than the rest of us and tried to throw her weight around to remove the head-office mandated tagging of local produce I did. I love how there's a pic of that and she's made to look like a tit in the article (by the commentators). Because she is.

I think there's a rule that marketing has to be full of self important tits.

lumberjim 02-21-2015 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 922284)

tits to be sure

bbro 02-24-2015 08:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
RFTM - I hate not having a license. I hate that NC has decided to get more snow in the past two weeks than it did in the previous 8 years I lived here.

xoxoxoBruce 02-24-2015 09:14 AM

But but but, it gives you rosy cheeks, makes you healthy, builds up your appetite.

Yeah, guess that's only if it's voluntary, otherwise it sucks. But you look good. :thumb2:

glatt 02-24-2015 09:33 AM

Winter sucks.

Lola Bunny 02-24-2015 11:31 AM

BRRRRRR.....you look coooold. Btw, how much did it snow in NC?

Gravdigr 02-24-2015 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 922284)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 922302)
tits to be sure

I know marketing would be more effective with tits.

bbro 02-24-2015 12:47 PM

Thanks for the complements and sympathy :)

Lola - it is still snowing - no clue how much has fallen. Probably a couple inches. We are supposed to get much more Wednesday evening into Thursday.

Lola Bunny 02-24-2015 01:17 PM

Bbro: I'm sorry for your pain, but all that snow is going to make really nice pictures. :p:

Lola Bunny 02-24-2015 11:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
RFthis weekend on New Year.
Attachment 50479