The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Woof! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20876)

Spexxvet 08-20-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 588957)
Oh, I meant "she." hahhaaa...when I was little I thought all cats were girls and all dogs were boys. :blush:

So did I!:)

Nirvana 08-21-2009 09:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The groomer trip went quite well yesterday $20 for all clean and happy! =) Sacha is such a weird and happy phenomenon I think I will write her story for a dog magazine!

morethanpretty 08-21-2009 10:11 PM

That is a beautiful dog! The previous owners must be idiots to invest so much in her and then not want her back. I'm glad she found a happy home.

monster 08-22-2009 10:56 AM

maybe the previous owners had children and told them she went to doggie heaven.

perhaps they've held a memorial service for her and replaced her.

Perhaps they've picked up the insurance on her ;)

Tulip 08-22-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pie (Post 588878)
What a lovely dog! And horrible (former) owners. I hope their karma catches up with them.

Your karma, on the other hand... :thumb:

Ditto!

skysidhe 08-24-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 588877)
Look what showed up at my house yesterday morning! A Belgian sheepdog! I live in the middle of no-where. She is chipped, AKC registered and I have found the owner, after locating the breeder in Ohio! The owner is 50 miles from me and lost the dog 2 YEARS AGO!! The owner does not want her back acted like I was a saleman. WTF!? Guess I have another dog! I have no idea where this dog has been and who would not be happy to have the dog back? She is house broken well behaved and she is a gentle soul.

Beautiful dog. Don't you wish she could tell you where she has been? Maybe she was making her way back home. From the sound of it they don't deserve her. I am sure you will make her forget all about that other life.

Nirvana 09-15-2009 03:36 PM

Update

1 Attachment(s)
We 3 go for a walk almost everyday.

Queen of the Ryche 09-15-2009 03:41 PM

What a happy looking bunch! I can tell they have a loving home. You rock Nirvana!

Nirvana 09-15-2009 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks QotR. I wish I was a kid I would have the coolest Halloween costume as Lil Red Riding Hood, trick or treating with my "wolf"! :D

monster 09-15-2009 07:50 PM

If those were fish instead of dogs, that little one would be lunch.

....oh look, the other two are licking their lips, they're just waiting for you to turn your back..... :lol:

cute pic

Nirvana 09-16-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 595037)
If those were fish instead of dogs, that little one would be lunch.

....oh look, the other two are licking their lips, they're just waiting for you to turn your back..... :lol:

cute pic

The black dog she is indifferent and the little red Chihuahua has no fear!

The red dog breed [Australian Cattle Dog] is one of the best things to ever come out of Australia for a farm. Everything rodent is his lunch, cows better move where they are supposed to go and coyotes better bypass this place if they want to live. Strangers better find someplace else to steal, and the best thing is, he knows better than to eat one of my little ones. At least in my presence! ;) He is a good boy! :)