The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   BRRRRRRRRRING BRRRRRRRING (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13677)

seakdivers 03-27-2007 12:24 AM

I'm guessin (out on a limb here) that she is not answering for a reason. Call me crazy...

rkzenrage 03-27-2007 12:30 AM

Ok, yur crazy... nope, did nothin' for me.

freshnesschronic 03-27-2007 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beestie (Post 326792)
Next time, try calling from a number she doesn't recognize.

:cool:

It's not even that she is screening my calls, it's that she just doesn't answer her fone because.....she just doesn't even realize she has a cell phone for half the day! And then when I tell her "where the F you been!" she's like "oh...i forgot to check my fone, sorry"

Buncha bsssss mannnnnnn

Bullitt 03-27-2007 01:21 AM

If somebody doesn't leave a message, and only calls once, sorry but I'm not callin back.

DucksNuts 03-27-2007 05:05 AM

Hmmm

Cell phones arent an obligation to be available 24hrs a day or even 4hrs a day. They are a convenience.

Sorry ...brutal truth...I use that kinda line all the time and its because I dont want to talk to whoever was calling :)

This is the gf you just got back together with?

DanaC 03-27-2007 05:18 AM

Maybe you are phoning her too often and she doesn't want to talk that much.

CzinZumerzet 03-27-2007 05:24 AM

She has decided not to answer your calls. Not rocket science is it...?

DanaC 03-27-2007 06:06 AM

Could be somethin.....could be nothin.....either way I guarantee making a fuss about it is not likely to make the situation better:P

cowhead 03-27-2007 08:29 AM

don't belong in 2007? more than likely not, however since I'm here... I answer my phone when it's an appropriate time for me to do so, not at work, not driving my car, not in the bathroom etc. and if it's that important.. call again. or send a text message so I know what it's about without having to waste my time or yours w/ idle banter.

and on a side note.. long distance relationship huh? haven't had good luck with that sort of relationship myself, tried it a few times and have always been let down (which has left me more than a little paranoid about them. I wish you luck.).

freshnesschronic 03-27-2007 10:30 AM

No, no no everyone's not getting the point!!

She just doesn't check her fone.....for no reason at all!
#1, she's on spring break so there's no work or nothing obligating importance that is inappropriate for her to answer.
#2, I don't overly call but I mean in 11 hours I expect a freakin' call back by then!!!!! That's how long I was waiting for a call back, mind you. She isn't screening my calls, she just doesn't utilize her fone!

Her only excuse is "uhhh I just forgot to check it, sorry." Seriously. Lame.

Happy Monkey 03-27-2007 10:32 AM

Cell phones are for the convenience of the owner, not the convenience of people who call them. If helping people call them is what they want to do, that's great, but it's not a requirement.

BigV 03-27-2007 01:23 PM

AS USUAL, I can't improve on Happy Monkey's analysis. Concise, correct, decisive and direct. Typical.

Cloud 03-27-2007 01:48 PM

so what if she isn't checking her cell phone? Phones are evil, and people become enslaved.

I rarely answer my phones.

monster 03-27-2007 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 326872)

:eyebrow:

Everyone's crazy but you, huh?

You ask the question but you don't listen to the answer.

Lame excuses are usually lies. If she wanted to hear from you, she'd check her phone.

Needy is a big turn off for most.

Why would you want to be with someone who is so lame?

My cell is for my convenience. If anyone calls me on it, it had better be an emergency. Does that make me a "fucking retard"?

rkzenrage 03-27-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 326872)

She just doesn't check her fone.....for no reason at all!
#1, she's on spring break so there's no work or nothing obligating importance that is inappropriate for her to answer.
#2, I don't overly call but I mean in 11 hours I expect a freakin' call back by then!!!!! That's how long I was waiting for a call back, mind you. She isn't screening my calls, she just doesn't utilize her fone!

Her only excuse is "uhhh I just forgot to check it, sorry." Seriously. Lame.

We clearly understand, we just don't agree with you.

There is no such thing as "no reason"... she just does not want to answer her phone when it rings.
It really is not that big of a deal.