The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [NSFW] Luscious Little Sexhole [NSFW] (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24481)

DanaC 02-01-2011 08:07 AM

There's a link in post #9

I went and checked it out a little. Seems ok. Feels a bit raw in places. They have a kind of sinbin/timeout forum to put posters or threads deemed worthy of exile. An interesting proposition. I checked in there and it seemed to be mainly people being needlessly offensive and using the word 'nigger' a lot. But I didn't check many threads. that might have just been the one guy.

I will admit, my stomach sank slightly when I saw the 'I like Girls Who Are...' poll thread in which people get to vote on what kind of girls they like...white, asian, black etc. I kind of expect that sort of stuff from gamer sites, where the majority of users are young men; it seemed odd to find it on a more general forum.

Other than that it looked ok. Seemed a reasonably wide range of people. Didn't like the colour scheme and all the banners/sigs and pics everywhere, or the habit some posters seem to have of posting in dark red font on a black background (couldn;t read those). But in terms of content it seemed ok. Of course, i didn;t have access to the VIP area: for that I think you have to contribute to their upkeep fund.

Spexxvet 02-01-2011 08:26 AM

Did you find what Cellarites are over there and what the thread said about us?

Sexy Cherri 02-01-2011 03:29 PM

I read through the majority of the threads from the last 6 months here.

I see the pattern and know who is who on both boards now.

DanaC 02-01-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 709140)
Did you find what Cellarites are over there and what the thread said about us?

*shakes head* No. I did do a bit of poking around (ooer missus, fnarr, fnarr etc) but I found the layout and overall look a bit busy. My eyes just kind of glide over that stuff :p I daresay if I had some patience I'd find interesting stuff there, but the only 'cellar' references I could see were fairly oblique.

footfootfoot 02-01-2011 07:41 PM

It was unwatchable. My eyes hurt. I am glad we have the no avatar policy and the simple readable font.

monster 02-01-2011 08:35 PM

I really can't see many here feeling at home there. I call Tiki.

footfootfoot 02-01-2011 08:46 PM

Yeah, I got that vibe too.

monster 02-01-2011 09:04 PM

You have a vibe? is that you in the pic?

Nirvana 02-01-2011 09:12 PM

No that is Mr Nutkin ;)

monster 02-01-2011 09:54 PM

Not Mr NoNutkin?

footfootfoot 02-01-2011 10:01 PM

I let my guard down for one post! Jeez.

Gravdigr 02-02-2011 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexy Cherri (Post 709200)
I see the pattern and know who is who on both boards now.

Orly?:right:

Jaydaan 02-02-2011 09:26 AM

And really to know who is on both boards... who cares?

Sexy Cherri 02-02-2011 02:50 PM

wait, that place is different than this one and therefore isnt worthy?

Other than the colors, i got used to it, no big deal!

I like that people are individually unique over there and yes, seems things are different here with the conformity.

Who do I have to blow to get an avatar here?

BigV 02-02-2011 04:23 PM

Well, to start with you can blow me.

I should tell you in advance that I won't be able to grant you an avatar like your other hangout. But don't let that stop you.

As for the conformity, I don't see that. Perhaps you're not looking carefully enough.