The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Potential sub looking for guidance (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25198)

kaykatiekay 05-17-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 734528)
this is a platonic sub.

she just wants to be friends.

I'm curious at the motivation of this person. assuming, for now that they are legit.

K, was you father very dominant? did you lose him recently?

Hi jimhelm :) Glad you understood my post :D Also, thanks for not immediately discrediting me as troll/attention-seeker/whatever :)

To be honest, I'm not really sure about my motivation it sort of feels like being submissive is something that has always been a part of me although it's not until I got older that I learnt what it meant. I've always been quite sensitive and caring for others etc. it just feels natural to me. As for my father, as far as I'm aware he's not a dominant and my parents are still together. In fact, they both have pretty strong personalities which can lead to a lot of heated arguments over little things. Sometimes I think that if one of them just stepped down from the argument everything would be much better! Maybe that has something to do with it... :p:

kaykatiekay 05-17-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 734530)
Not for nothing but subs are known for their conning towers

Your powers of wit are beyond me I'm afraid :S I'm sure that shows my age...

kaykatiekay 05-17-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 734532)
Then you noticed this part as well ...
"15 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Oct 26, 2006"

We haven't discussed that in almost 5 YEARS.
yep, we are on the cutting edge of the Dom/sub issue.... :eyebrow:

Nope I'm sorry I didn't notice that. Although I am beginning to fell like this was the wrong place to post :/ Sorry-- just trying desperately to get some advice...

jimhelm 05-17-2011 01:42 PM

well, you may not meet many experts on that culture, but there are some good people here, and good times to be had.

now, sit up straight, and start parting your hair down the middle.

Sundae 05-17-2011 01:51 PM

I am happy to take you at face value and accept you are who you say you are.
Unfortunately I can't help you with the questions you are asking, and I doubt anyone here can either.

All I can suggest is that you continue your Google search, but when you find what you think is an appropriate forum, read, read and read again to make sure. At 17 you really don't want to open yourself up to strangers who might not understand your desires. At the very least you will be mocked, at the worst you could meet the wrong type of dom. And there wil be plenty of smartarses either way.

Good luck.

kaykatiekay 05-17-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 734537)
well, you may not meet many experts on that culture, but there are some good people here, and good times to be had.

now, sit up straight, and start parting your hair down the middle.

Thank you :) I know there are good people here as some (like yourself) have taken the time to talk to me and offer me the little advice they can. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 734538)
I am happy to take you at face value and accept you are who you say you are.
Unfortunately I can't help you with the questions you are asking, and I doubt anyone here can either.

All I can suggest is that you continue your Google search, but when you find what you think is an appropriate forum, read, read and read again to make sure. At 17 you really don't want to open yourself up to strangers who might not understand your desires. At the very least you will be mocked, at the worst you could meet the wrong type of dom. And there wil be plenty of smartarses either way.

Good luck.

Thank you for your vote of confidence and your advice :) I realise now that this forum is not quite what I thought it was! I shall keep looking through google (and on this thread, just in case ;)) and shall keep your wise words in my mind. I know it is hard because of my age but I know I need this lifestyle and will not give up! No matter how many smartarses I come along!

classicman 05-17-2011 02:09 PM

Do you know Emma?
Are you related to an Emma?
Have you ever heard of Emma?
Has anyone named Emma ever contacted you?

kaykatiekay 05-17-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 734542)
Do you know Emma?
Are you related to an Emma?
Have you ever heard of Emma?
Has anyone named Emma ever contacted you?

I can't even imagine the point of your post however I do know of a couple of people called Emma-- it is a rather common name. Not realted to one though.

Gravdigr 05-17-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 734537)
well, you may not meet many experts on that culture,...

And, then again, you may...:spank::whip:

Take a picture of yourself, spatula in one hand, and a handful of your ass in the other.

kaykatiekay 05-17-2011 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 734548)
And, then again, you may...:spank::whip:

Take a picture of yourself, spatula in one hand, and a handful of your ass in the other.

I see your emoticons and I raise you...

Stormieweather 05-17-2011 02:38 PM

Point - KayKatiekay

dmg1969 05-17-2011 03:09 PM

A new motto..."The Cellar. First in wit. Second only to www.the-pork.com/Forum41-1.aspx in talk about BSDM."

BigV 05-17-2011 03:59 PM

No sub for you!

Come back, one year!

Pete Zicato 05-17-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 734570)
No sub for you!

Come back, one year!

Sub nazi. :)

Rrrraven 05-17-2011 04:30 PM

Katie -

Check out http://www.scarleteen.com/

Go down to the bottom of the page and type BDSM into the search box - you'll get some information from that point on. Scarleteen is a well known and well respected site that obviously caters to a younger population, and most importantly offers a sex positive outlook.

Good luck.