The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Image of the Day (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1/6/2004: Dutch fan ban (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4743)

Elspode 01-06-2004 10:33 PM

Jeez...how smashed do you have to be to forget to put your dick away, anyhow? I'd have thought he would end up face down in the urinal before being able to walk out of the john with his unit waving around.

Wait...do they even *have* urinals in Holland?

Happy Monkey 01-06-2004 11:25 PM

It wasn't an accident.

russotto 01-07-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ukamikanasi
Uncensored, if anyone's interested (NSFW): http://www.geenstijl.nl/gm/paginas/deetmanvoorlul.html

99 44/100% pure 01-07-2004 03:00 PM

Re: Ewww!

Quote:

Originally posted by Nothing But Net
After seeing that hideously deformed unit, I'm thinking of changing my tagline to Proudly Circumcised.
I'm no big fan of the uncircumcised look, but that uncut fellow would think it highly ironic that you call HIS member deformed.

elSicomoro 01-07-2004 08:42 PM

Re: Re: Ewww!

Quote:

Originally posted by 99 44/100% pure
I'm no big fan of the uncircumcised look
That's because you're Jewish...you're automatically biased against uncircumcised schlongs. ;)

Elspode 01-07-2004 09:59 PM

Am I clueless, or is 99 intimating that she is familiar enough with NBN's genitalia to render a comparative aesthetic opinion?

99 44/100% pure 01-08-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elspode
Am I clueless, or is 99 intimating that she is familiar enough with NBN's genitalia to render a comparative aesthetic opinion?
Yikes! Don't let HB see that! No, I was going on NBN's own words about his circumcised state -- no aesthetic judgement implied -- just noting that circumcision may be considered deliberate deformation of one's natural condition.

As for my own bias, I think it has more to do with being in the USA, rather than being Jewish. The vast majority of my experience has been with non-Jews, and by my (non-scientific) sampling, only about 2% have been uncircumcised. Any truthful gal will tell you, it's not the look, it's the smell.*

*OK, I don't need a whole bunch of uncircumcised guys, or "Intactically Correct" proponents getting all pissed off at me for implying that uncircumcised men don't keep themselves fresh as a daisy -- or accusing me of suffering from some western, hegemonist, market-driven cleanliness fanaticism. As I said, this is based on my own, limited experience. I figure we've got a little unspoken deal going between the sexes in this country: I'll keep shaving my pits; you keep Mr. Johnson clean. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat a bacon-cheeseburger and kick a few old ladies around.

Elspode 01-08-2004 12:33 PM

I don't think I've ever known anyone who was uncircumcised, but then again, I haven't spent much time investigating, so your opinion about the whole matter is much better than mine could ever be. If you think it is unpleasant, that's good enough for me!

xoxoxoBruce 01-08-2004 06:21 PM

Never had any complaints in either state.;)

OnyxCougar 01-08-2004 07:45 PM

From experience:

Un-circd are more "fragrant" than circ'd.

There is an approximate comparison, but I hesistate to tell you, because I know you'll ask how I found out.

Nothing But Net 01-08-2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 99 44/100% pure

The vast majority of my experience has been with non-Jews, and by my (non-scientific) sampling, only about 2% have been uncircumcised.

I don't know, 99, but 2% sounds like a fairly specific ratio. Is that one out of fifty, or two out of 100, or what? What was the size of your sample? ;)

BTW: It's not a just a look, it's a lifestyle!

elSicomoro 01-08-2004 08:18 PM

Are you trying to get an ass-whipping from Hubris, or what? :)

sixfeet 01-08-2004 08:34 PM

yuck

I sure hope he washed his hands.......