The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Be a post whore! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13909)

Cicero 09-22-2007 03:28 PM

Ok.....well...there is always cloud..point proven.
lol!!!
j/k!!

Cicero 09-22-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 388044)
I got a brand new water color set that I'm going to try out today. I feel like I'm six again which is sort of cool. On the bad news side, I'm searching the classifieds for affordable housing in a town where everyone and his brother has moved to from California, raising the rents to astronomical figures. A broom closet around here goes for $1200/month if you're lucky! :eyebrow:

Same here Sam....Apparently this is a hub-bub for the International Arts scene etc. etc. They start applying the heavy price-tags when Cali. moves in a says something is "hot" or "trendy"... I moved to the least trendy area and it's actually one of the best places to live!!!
If everyone wants to live close to the plaza for a million cool ones and live in the broom closet they can......guaranteed I will be as far away from the plaza I can get. And I am.
:D
Hopefully you have a windfall of good luck on that. I did. It was awesome!

freshnesschronic 09-24-2007 09:32 AM

I woke up at 7 am this morning then fell back asleep.
Then I woke up at 7:51 am and was like "SHIT!"
I biked in 9 minutes across campus weaving in and out of traffic, narrowly dodging pedestrians and burning my thighs like bacon to get to my 8 am class. I had homework due, and attendance is part of the grade.
I made it. Thank you Jebuz.

Sundae 09-24-2007 02:20 PM

I used to watch a Saturday morning TV show a couple of years back.
It always made me laugh and I'd go into work & discuss it with similarly juvenile minded colleages.

There was one sketch that we found really funny, which was also on the Best Of video bought for me by a colleague one Christmas.

In this sketch (funny for many lines, and for the characters) one person says, "You smell nice" to which the other replies, "Thanks! I've just had a poo!"

This line is the first thing I want to say if anyone tells me I smell nice. It would guarantee an immediate and hearty laugh at my old workplace. I mourn the passing of those days.

And yes, I do smell nice.
And yes, I have just had a poo.

Jeboduuza 09-24-2007 09:37 PM

I haven't eaten breakfast. In. Years.

freshnesschronic 09-26-2007 11:28 AM

I saw a squirrel riding my bike back home today after class. It had two crackers in its mouth and was sitting on a bike seat. Made me smile.

theotherguy 09-26-2007 11:30 AM

You let a squirrel ride your bike? I would have kicked his ass if he stole my bike.

Sundae 09-26-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 389192)
I saw a squirrel riding my bike back home

Did you manage to catch him?

freshnesschronic 09-26-2007 11:32 AM

!
I saw a squirrel, while riding my bike back home.....
It was sitting on another bike at a bike rack. Yeah. I didn't even realize I had phrased it that way. You're on top of things, OG and SG.

jester 09-28-2007 02:01 PM

Speaking for myself only... I do believe that "file folder cuts" hurt alot more than "paper cuts". Oh, and I bleed more with the folder cuts too.:cry:

Cloud 09-28-2007 03:00 PM

the best thing for that is liquid bandage. Stinks and stings, but will seal those suckers off.

jester 09-28-2007 03:04 PM

thanks, i'll try that - it beats sucking on my finger:rolleyes:

richlevy 09-29-2007 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jester (Post 390265)
thanks, i'll try that - it beats sucking on my finger:rolleyes:

But is nowhere near as fun as having someone else sucking on ones finger.;)

Cloud 09-29-2007 09:37 AM

the class I was teaching was cancelled.

but - STOMP is coming to my town. I soooo want to see it!

DanaC 09-29-2007 03:51 PM

Y'know, every so often I find myself neckdeep in a faction fight and I find I am starting to like it....