The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Spirit Animal- You animals! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18455)

Cicero 10-18-2008 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since Case is probably going to be too busy to join us (moving into a fancy mountain home and all), I have taken the liberty, once again, :D to choose for her. Boy, I guess she is lucky today:

Attachment 19922

skysidhe 11-06-2008 04:50 PM

wow pico! great stupid bunny.:thumbsup:

ZenGum 11-07-2008 07:50 AM

That bunny is awesome. Do you reckon it lived or copped a bit of poison in that exchange?

Shawnee123 11-07-2008 08:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My native american name is

Alsoomse Keezheekoni

Your name means: Independent Burning Fire

Here's my daily critter:

Porcupine

Porcupine has appeared in your reading today to bring a message of innocence and trust. Although Porcupine can throw quills when cornered, he is gentle, loving, and non-aggressive. Is there an area of your life that need Porcupine energy? Have you lost the ability to trust??

Shawnee123 11-07-2008 08:40 AM

LMAO. I just put in my first middle and maiden name and got this name:

Makawee Tolinka

Your name means: Mothering Flapping Ear of a Coyote

WTF????? :lol:

kerosene 11-07-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero (Post 495092)
Since Case is probably going to be too busy to join us (moving into a fancy mountain home and all), I have taken the liberty, once again, :D to choose for her. Boy, I guess she is lucky today:

Attachment 19922

And I just now saw this. Thanks for being in a good mood that day, Cic. :D

Razzmatazz13 11-07-2008 08:59 AM

The Crane

Cranes have been revered for centuries in many Oriental cultures, symbolizing good fortune and long life. If Crane has flown into your reading today, he brings a message of good tidings. Be prepared for something special today—emotional balance, good health, a spiritual “ah-ha!”, or simply pure joy.

Native american:
Talutha Mika

Your name means: Blood Red Intelligent Raccoon

deathlysilence 11-07-2008 09:40 AM

Buffalo

Buffalo has come snorting into your life today to bring a message of great hope. Buffalo sacrificed every part of his physical body to support those who hunted him—but he also gave his spirit. And, it's that spirit of hope, abundance, and a bright future that he brings to you today. If you are experiencing a troubled journey, help is here.

toranokaze 11-19-2008 10:37 PM

Antelope
Antelope medicine is one of right action. If you were to visit Northern Plains today, you would see groups of antelope scattered about the fields and hills. However they are so quiet and unmoving that (from a distance) they resemble stones. But, get too close and they move like lightening. Antelope asks you: are you being still when you should be moving, or moving when stillness is required?

But really I'm an elephant

Cicero 03-09-2009 10:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:D For today:

Attachment 22335

BigV 03-15-2009 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Magpie

Ancient culture associate Magpies with excellent fortune—so it looks like you’ve got something really terrific coming into your life today. However, you may need to search a little to understand the true gift that’s being presented. Pay attention to omens, messages, the clouds, feathers, bird song—your fortune is hidden in those subtle messages. Opportunity is knocking at your door—will you answer?

xoxoxoBruce 03-15-2009 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nothing to Crow about.

Elspode 03-15-2009 09:21 PM

I pulled mine. It was butterfly. which is pretty complete bullshit. Pretty tacky site. :-)

I'll stick with Turtle, which I discovered last Labor Day weekend, after spending freaking *years* trying to divine my totem. It fits me.

wolf 03-15-2009 09:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That's just an Energy O' The Day reading, els.

I think you're right on the Turtle.

Not technically an animal:

Green Woman

Green Woman has magically floated into your life to remind you of the energy of fertility--fertility for a project, a garden, a love affair or conception. If there is fertile ground, it WILL bear fruit. Green Woman encourages you to practice your own brand of magic, and to appreciate the talents you have that will, in the near future, give birth to a magical creation.

sugarpop 03-16-2009 12:40 AM

I picked a Squirrel. :D I LOVE squirrels! Not my totem animal, but it is definitely one that I draw on sometimes because I have something to learn.