The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Cellar Orgy Thread (Hopefully NSFW) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18255)

ZenGum 10-01-2008 08:19 AM

:lol2:

I was wondering, is it bad manners to bring someone to an orgy without asking them first? I was wondering whether I should have done that with Wolf. My reasoning was, we needed someone to wear the whale penis strap-on, and she being the high priestess and all, it seemed her prerogative.

ZenGum 10-01-2008 08:21 AM

Meanwhile, Ducksnuts is sitting quietly in the corner with a cup of camomile tea and a hot water bottle across her belly. She does not look happy.

xoxoxoBruce 10-01-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 488600)

I was wondering, is it bad manners to bring someone to an orgy without asking them first? I was wondering whether I should have done that with Wolf. My reasoning was, we needed someone to wear the whale penis strap-on, and she being the high priestess and all, it seemed her prerogative.

Orgy means, not having to say your sorry.;)

ZenGum 10-03-2008 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 488582)
Then, because of all the moaning and orgasm-y sounds coming from the floor someone shines a flashlight on Sundae and her paramour.

"OMG!" A voice cries out,

"Is that TW?!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 488595)
I think UG is the more cunning linguist.

"TW, UG, how can we tell with that gimp-mask covering his head?"
says a different voice.

"I guess we'll never know" says a refined accent "but hey! I just found this giant-sized bottle of baby oil that someone brought... let me get this cap off ... oh damn I'm spilling it everywhere ... sorry, all over everyone, oh dear, right over your norks (whoever you are) and now its gone dark again, let me wipe that off for you. No wait, who is that? Where's the bottle gone?"

Shawnee123 10-03-2008 12:19 PM

What the heck are norks? :lol:

Cicero 10-03-2008 12:25 PM

I'm not sorry about ur finger. :) (new spin)

Sundae 10-03-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 489578)
What the heck are norks? :lol:

Norks are boobies.
I have a feeling Zen is casting me in that part...

Shawnee123 10-03-2008 12:42 PM

*looks down at own breasteses*

It sure ain't ME! :lol:

BrianR 10-03-2008 04:33 PM

Now where is RichH when you need him?

Yes, I know the answer, it's a rhetorical question.

morethanpretty 10-23-2008 12:57 AM

Hmm, why so still?

-------------------

ZG happens to be fondling MTP's small but firm breasts. She grabs ZG by the hair and plants a huge kiss right on his lips.

SG is preoccupied with Xo's large cock, it needs alot of attention. Yes I remember it, and I have found it very interesting of late. This is where i should blush?
Xo has his hands full of her generous norks, covered now in oil, and can't wait to get one in his mouth.
S3 is tryin to stay on the sidelines but someone grabs her ass in the dark and are so proficient at fondling she decides to let them....

Treasenuak 10-23-2008 07:43 AM

Trea knocks on the door, a rose in her teeth and not a stitch of clothing. In her hands are various oils, lotions, and lubricants. She struts into the house, dropping her bottles on the table, and finds a random ass to fondle, and some beautiful norks to nibble.

Sundae 11-12-2008 01:15 PM

Sundae Girl surveys the room. Her lips are slick with what she’s received from Bruce, but she’s revved up and ready for more. In the dark, a Dwellar starts to whisper into her ear. She has no idea who this is, but from what she feels pressing into her thigh, this is not a lady with a low voice.

Now this Dwellar is promising her all sorts of treats, and she feels herself getting even more excited. He slips a thigh between her legs to let her grind away while he teases her verbally.

She isn’t even sure of the hands on her breasts and the mouth on her nipples are the same person, but the cunning linguist in her ear makes her moan regardless, “Please, please!”

As she bucks and writhes she feels something slick introduced where something slick has been before, but never in a multiple situation. Oh. My. Goodneess. I’d love it if someone else would take over the description…

Cicero 11-12-2008 05:31 PM

Hah! You hotted yourself out! Ha Haaa!

lumberjim 11-14-2008 01:32 PM

bumping the sex threads

LabRat 11-14-2008 02:51 PM

Someone must be feelin' randy this afternoon :D