The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ass Wiping! Do you sit or stand? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=6308)

lumberjim 07-14-2004 02:06 PM

how long were his legs? if they were short too, perhaps he "kicked off?"

limey 07-14-2004 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim
how long were his legs? if they were short too, perhaps he "kicked off?"

Normal length legs, so he'd have to be pretty supple to do that. Anyway thanks for not being so grossed out you couldn't reply, LJ ...

lumberjim 07-14-2004 02:15 PM

you'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to gross ME out. I'll tell you what grossed me out, though......the fact that a little cute girl like sparkz started this thread. As I said, girls don't poop. I refuse to believe it.

dar512 07-14-2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim
As I said, girls don't poop. I refuse to believe it.

If you had daughters you would. :dead:

jaguar 07-14-2004 02:35 PM

well isn't this thread a mental image minefield.

lumberjim 07-14-2004 02:39 PM

I have a daughter.(4yr old) One of her favorite tricks is to try to come into the bathroom while jinx is in the bath and take a big stinker. this is more of a philosophical "girls don't poop" ifa ya know whadd i mean. i realize that all animals poop, but can you picture .....say, Courtney Cox pinching a loaf? I can't. In fact, I've used poop therapy to help a friend that got dumped. He was totally in love with her, couldn't stop thinking about her, blah blah blah, so I'm like, "Dan. Whenever you start to think of her, just picture her taking a big dump." He said it helped.

Clodfobble 07-14-2004 03:25 PM

Remember though dar, daughters don't fall into the category of "girls that don't poop" since by definition the latter are supposed to be sexually attractive and in a father's mind his daughter is never ever attractive to anyone--or else. :)

lumberjim 07-14-2004 03:46 PM

PRECISELY. Am I am once again impressed by your insight, clod.

dar512 07-14-2004 05:16 PM

Ah. Then I'd have to say you used the wrong word. You should have said, "Women, especially hotties, don't poop".

lumberjim 07-14-2004 05:23 PM

i stand ..or sit....corrected

Trilby 07-16-2004 01:11 AM

[quote=glatt]What's the big deal with the public bathrooms? As long as there are no visible soiled areas on the toilet seat, what's the problem? Just do your business, make sure not to touch your face, rub your eyes, etc. until you WASH YOUR HANDS. Then use a shirt sleeve or paper towel to open the door as you leave.

Right. Use paper towels to turn off the sink faucet if it's a manual one. No use washing your hands and then touching those things...I know, the water runs till you find yourself a paper towel and neither is eco-friendly but then again, neither is C. Diff.

Dude111 10-10-2018 12:53 AM

When I use a public restroom I try to put paper down on the seat!! (Just in case)

Anyway: Im a sitter......... I could not reach standing!

Gravdigr 10-10-2018 03:02 AM

I went into the men's room at the bar and there's a sign that said "Employees MUST wash hands."

I waited for a while, but, no employee came in, so I just went ahead and washed m'hands m'self.

Dude111 10-10-2018 02:56 PM

Ya its a good idea for EVERYONE TO WASH HANDS!!

Gravdigr 10-12-2018 02:31 PM

♪ ♫People all over the world♪ ♫
♪ ♫Wash hands♪ ♫
♪ ♫Join the Lav Train,♪ ♫
♪ ♫The Lav Train♪ ♫

:jig: