The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Moderator Nominations (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24301)

sexobon 01-04-2011 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 703116)
... I have no ill will towards Mony. Peace.

Well said my former brother-in-arms. Permit me to continue the sentiment:

Feel alright, Mony Mony
All right, Mony Mony
So fine, Mony Mony
Well I feel all right
(Mony Mony)
I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

footfootfoot 01-04-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 702923)
Okay, I got Dana's quote (suggesting I should put on my outer garments as your comment about my lovely teefs signified you wanted to take me out into the night prior to having an extended bout of sexual intercourse with me)... but the koan reference has me scuppered.

I know what a koan is, but after that I'm running blind.

Just meant that I was perplexed by Dana's entire comment. I've since figured it out.:blush:

Shawnee123 01-04-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 703116)
Completely not important. I know what is important in my life. Opinions of me on The Cellar are not one of them. Opinions of me outside of my circle of importance are not important or relevant to me. I have no ill will towards Mony. Peace.

:lol2:

TheMercenary 01-04-2011 08:57 AM

Why is that funny to you?

Shawnee123 01-04-2011 09:02 AM

Same reason this was funny to you, I guess, honey poopy-kins. :lol2:

http://www.cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24245&page=2

TheMercenary 01-04-2011 09:26 AM

What? Because I thought your comment was pretty witty and funny to boot? Did you think it was a dig on you?

Shawnee123 01-04-2011 09:29 AM

Honestly, yes. I expect that most of the time. No comment, just laughing at my comment, from someone who can't stand me anyway. I know the current wave of the cellar is that you are the kindest and most gentle of them all, but I can only react to my experience.

If I was wrong, I apologize.

TheMercenary 01-04-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 703211)
Honestly, yes. I expect that most of the time. No comment, just laughing at my comment, from someone who can't stand me anyway. I know the current wave of the cellar is that you are the kindest and most gentle of them all, but I can only react to my experience.

If I was wrong, I apologize.

It was just as I stated. Not a dig. I have never tried to be "the kindest and most gentle of them all" anywhere in my life, so I am not sure where you got that from.

monster 01-04-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysidhe (Post 703040)
Sorry merc, You didn't deserve that. It was mean spirited as usual. :(

How in the hell is a quote from Mary Poppins mean-spirited? Is she a loud-mouthed ranting dyke too? You should ease up on your paranoia and take a few :chill: It was funny, not mean-spirited and perfectly inkeeping with the tongue-in-cheek tone of the board. Or at least the board as it used to be before the whiny incestuous mutually-masturbatory cretins of fluff infected it. TFG no-one has the insanity to nominate you as a moderator. The few remaining people of character would leave in droves. Oh wait, they mostly did.

cue the usual suspects with a new nomination just to prove a point :rolleyes:

Shawnee123 01-04-2011 09:45 AM

Hush, monster. You'll get wished into the cornfield!

:bolt:

monster 01-04-2011 10:01 AM

Good. At least there I might find some sharp edges and can cast off the hazmat waders I currently need to help me negotiate the artificially peach-and-vanilla scented swamp of regurgitate-reminiscent slime that currently passes for banter in here.

Shawnee123 01-04-2011 10:09 AM

Yes, I have fond recollections of fun, as well.

Now I'm going to go plant some Lollipop Trees near the Ingratiating Garden, right in front of Fawning Forest, lest I become confused for a ranting dyke.

HungLikeJesus 01-04-2011 10:12 AM

What? Did I miss something?

Shawnee123 01-04-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus (Post 703225)
What? Did I miss something?

Go back to sleep, darling. It was all just a bad dream. Everything is fine. :comfort:

HungLikeJesus 01-04-2011 10:20 AM

OK.

:dead3: (Couldn't find sleeping smiley.)