The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Cheating even though you are happy..... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20888)

Cicero 08-22-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 589355)
Do you send it three times just to make sure they got it? :p

Why no I don't!

Why no I don't!

Why no I don't!

TheMercenary 08-22-2009 09:08 PM

ThatGuy, just ask her if she is interested in a threesome and uncomplicate things.

Shawnee123 08-22-2009 09:14 PM

There sure are some confused people here.

ThatGuy 08-23-2009 11:07 AM

That's one way to look at it. Or I do ask for it they both accept and then it gets really fucking complicated.

Pooka 08-23-2009 01:13 PM

Unless you are in an open marriage (and the wife is aware that the marriage is open to others) end the marriage BEFORE you cheat.

Just for a moment... Ask yourself what your wife would think if she stumbled upon this conversation. Would she feel that you have the respect and love for her that she thought you did or would she be shocked and deeply hurt that you'd even entertain this line of thought.

As a married woman myself... I can tell you that if I was your wife... I'd already feel betrayed by you... there is a big difference between flirting, fantasy and contemplating bringing it into the reality... that is the line you don't cross if you plan to stay in a happy marriage. You've already crossed that line my friend... which says... no matter how happy you claim to be ... you aren't being honest with yourself about that... and you definitly aren't being honest with your wife.

Shawnee123 08-23-2009 06:47 PM

Raise your hand if you think ThatGuy IS that guy, despite his protesting said title and way of life, and is completely full of shit.

Count one right here. :eyebrow:

xoxoxoBruce 08-23-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pooka (Post 589584)
As a married woman myself... I can tell you that if I was your wife... I'd already feel betrayed by you... there is a big difference between flirting, fantasy and contemplating bringing it into the reality... that is the line you don't cross if you plan to stay in a happy marriage.

Contemplating bringing it into the reality is part of the fantasy.
Quote:

You've already crossed that line my friend... which says... no matter how happy you claim to be ... you aren't being honest with yourself about that... and you definitly aren't being honest with your wife.
Sure, tell her this chick is propositioning him and she'll either:
1- Freak out, stir up shit and probably get him fired, or
2- somehow twist it around so it's his fault, and throw it in his face during every argument, forever.

Maybe both.

Shawnee123 08-23-2009 07:08 PM

Aww, poor that. If he wants doesn't want to play with the big dogs, he should stay on the porch and enjoy it or quit his fucking salivating and barking.

Really, does he need to be every cliche in the book? Does his wife need be?

monster 08-23-2009 07:13 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mtHGPyYTUR...ntionWhore.jpg

Shawnee123 08-23-2009 07:16 PM

HA! :)

Spexxvet 08-23-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 589631)
Raise your hand if you think ThatGuy IS that guy, despite his protesting said title and way of life, and is completely full of shit.

Count one right here. :eyebrow:

Do you think he's a sock puppet for a regular here?

jinx 08-23-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 589633)
Sure, tell her this chick is propositioning him and she'll either:
1- Freak out, stir up shit and probably get him fired, or
2- somehow twist it around so it's his fault, and throw it in his face during every argument, forever.

Maybe both.

You've either;
1. met his wife
2. or you just have a really low opinion of women in general.

monster 08-23-2009 07:21 PM

the latter is my vote

xoxoxoBruce 08-23-2009 07:26 PM

I've had a lot of experience watching married couples interact, and seen it happen over and over.

Shawnee123 08-23-2009 07:31 PM

You should interact with actual real human married couples. Again, cliche.

Sure, good luck finding it, but it's evident in many people I know: mutual respect and consideration.