The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is Duck_Duck Dying? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14365)

Sundae 06-04-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecuracao (Post 349966)
I don't think we should coddle the young 'uns, or call them on their age (EXCEPT for NSFW). When they come here, they ought to expect to be treated like everyone else--which I think they do.

Well said, two thumbs up.

xoxoxoBruce 06-04-2007 04:52 PM

Sure, but if I think they are spouting shit, they don't get a pass. If they want to play here they get treated like everyone else.... except you lovely ladies of course. You know I'd never disagree with you.

Aliantha 06-05-2007 01:16 AM

That's a big furfy Bruce. lol

LabRat 06-05-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 350030)
Is that supposed to make me feel sorry for her? like her? Or, pity her?

Not to drag this to the top of the pile again, but Bri, aren't you being a little harsh? Frankly lately I feel like you've been a little quick on the bitch trigger.

At least give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe her world is currently all fucked up (most of us have been there a time or 12) and her views are a little skewed. Losing my dad when I was 21 still effects me now and then 10 years later.

A little golden rule never hurt anyone.

AgentApathy 06-07-2007 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 350810)
Sure, but if I think they are spouting shit, they don't get a pass. If they want to play here they get treated like everyone else....

Amen, brother man. What you said!

I actually stopped coming here for a while because of duck_duck's crap. It wasn't worth dodging her self righteous blather to try to read the worthier posts written by people with life experience enough to justify an attempt at telling me how it really is. Her posts reminded me a WHOLE LOT of this saying: "Teenagers: move out NOW, while you still know everything and are smarter than your parents!"

TheMercenary 06-07-2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentApathy (Post 351744)
It wasn't worth dodging her self righteous blather to try to read the worthier posts written by people with life experience enough to justify an attempt at telling me how it really is. Her posts reminded me a WHOLE LOT of this saying: "Teenagers: move out NOW, while you still know everything and are smarter than your parents!"

heh.

duck_duck 06-07-2007 07:38 PM

I point out some problems with ameirca and I get called a troll, dumb kid etc.
I must have been dead on then.

But some of you have a point. If you americans want to self destruct then who am I to yell about it? If calling me a troll makes you feel better about your sinking ship then blast away. :)

piercehawkeye45 06-07-2007 08:18 PM

Well when we do self destruct I'll give you a call.

freshnesschronic 06-07-2007 11:54 PM

Um pierce. Read her signature.

You already pressed the wrong button a while ago, sorry man.

lumberjim 06-08-2007 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat (Post 351077)
A little golden rule never hurt anyone.

i know you said golden RULE and all, but something about the context....or maybe the meter.....makes me hear....golden shower....

maybe it's just me...anyone else?

Trilby 06-08-2007 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 352083)
i know you said golden RULE and all, but something about the context....or maybe the meter.....makes me hear....golden shower....

maybe it's just me...anyone else?

yeah--me, too.

I vote every male in the cellar give duckcunt a golden shower. Maybe that will make her happy---a big American Golden Shower--I can see her now, on her chinko knees, begging for it. god she's such a muff.

Urbane Guerrilla 06-08-2007 10:21 AM

If there's going to be such a promiscuous sprinkling of our precious bodily fluids, I wonder how Bri is on bukkake.:rolleyes: :sadsperm: :yum:

TheMercenary 06-08-2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla (Post 352300)
If there's going to be such a promiscuous sprinkling of our precious bodily fluids, I wonder how Bri is on bukkake.:rolleyes: :sadsperm: :yum:

double heh. :3eye:

freshnesschronic 06-08-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 352162)
yeah--me, too.

I vote every male in the cellar give duckcunt a golden shower. Maybe that will make her happy---a big American Golden Shower--I can see her now, on her chinko knees, begging for it. god she's such a muff.

Brianna I have no problem with you but as much as I really dislike ducky I am disappointed in your racial slurs against her. I am Asian, Filipino so I don't appreciate the careless "ching chong chank" slander you've been throwing around to insult her. Stick to content we needn't delve into racial makeup, please.

DanaC 06-11-2007 12:14 PM

Well said Fresh.