The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dear Family (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26404)

Aliantha 11-30-2011 11:24 PM

Dear Husband,

She's only talking to you so you'll consider her masters proposal.

Sorry. (not really)

monster 11-30-2011 11:32 PM

and they are masters...... no proposal required.

Aliantha 11-30-2011 11:35 PM

Dear monster,

I know that the masters degrees Dazza supervises require approval. His masters students are all research masters.

Informatively,

Ali.

zippyt 12-01-2011 01:10 AM

masters about fish , so Master baiters ??

Aliantha 12-01-2011 01:36 AM

haha...something like that zippy.

monster 12-01-2011 07:02 PM

dear Ali,

oh, were you talking about degrees?

monster

monster 12-01-2011 07:23 PM

Dear Teenage Daughter,

This weekend up north really won't kill you, honest. We rearranged everything so you don't have to miss school on Friday, your father is driving you up there later and he hates driving, I'm getting a ride earlier so we do't have to take two cars -and I hate being driven -and 5 hours as a passenger may kill me... OK, maybe there will be a little hockey involved, but there will be internet so for you it'll pretty much be the same as at home but in a more beautiful setting with no chores. SO WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SO GODDAMN GRUMPY?

love

Geriatric Bitch from Hell

Pete Zicato 12-01-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 777005)
Dear Teenage Daughter,

This weekend up north really won't kill you, honest. We rearranged everything so you don't have to miss school on Friday, your father is driving you up there later and he hates driving, I'm getting a ride earlier so we do't have to take two cars -and I hate being driven -and 5 hours as a passenger may kill me... OK, maybe there will be a little hockey involved, but there will be internet so for you it'll pretty much be the same as at home but in a more beautiful setting with no chores. SO WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SO GODDAMN GRUMPY?

love

Geriatric Bitch from Hell

Here's a big clue. :D

They get better. Honest.

Aliantha 12-01-2011 07:49 PM

Yeah, Aden's girlfriends Mum and I were talking last night and she was saying she's at her wits end because Makira is always either crying or grumpy or just plain difficult, except when Aden's around. I feel sorry for her, but really, M is just a girl doing what teenage girls do. It's no big surprise surely? lol

*Smugly happy to only have boys*

ZenGum 12-01-2011 08:09 PM

Dear cellar,

Don't you think this should have been named the passive-aggressive sarcasm thread?

Aunt Flo

Pete Zicato 12-01-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 777016)
Dear cellar,

Don't you think this should have been named the passive-aggressive sarcasm thread?

Aunt Flo

Zen, you live on the wrong side of the street to be having a visit from Aunt Flo. :D

monster 12-01-2011 08:37 PM

Dear Dr. Z,

No. This is more fun.

Dr. M

;)

monster 12-01-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Zicato (Post 777008)
Here's a big clue. :D

They get better. Honest.

To be honest this is pretty much the first irrational teenage grump moment we've had and she's nearly 14. I think she's more stressed that tomorrow is the first day of the new trimester and she has to find new rooms/meet new teachers etc. but she'd rather blame the wibblies on something else.

She's all happy now though, because she got her stuff together and she arranged her birthday party. Which makes me want to grump.... ;)

monster 12-01-2011 08:45 PM

oh and she hasn't been in the pool in more than a week and has way too much oooooomph

Trilby 12-02-2011 06:20 AM

I see I've been having a bit of vicarious flirting.

Niiiiiice!

I'm too old and exhausted by life to flirt IRL so it's nice to find a fake-virtual version of myself having a back-and-forth with a man.

:crone: