The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thrills, Chills ... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=5691)

lumberjim 06-14-2004 03:12 PM

you're the pallet man, yes? you want i should save some extras aside? we have a pretty impressive pile out back at this point.

xoxoxoBruce 06-15-2004 04:45 PM

No, I'm cool.:)

jaguar 06-15-2004 05:00 PM

Bringing in the dodads by the container now are we bruce? ;)

richlevy 06-15-2004 05:50 PM

How is it shaping up for attendance this year? How many from the Cellar are going?

Last year was fun, but it was a smaller group than I expected, probably due to weather.

How many were there the year before last?

I'm bringing 5 pounds of burgers and 6 pounds of beef sausage. That would feed about 20 people.

BTW, will someone please bring ketchup and relish?

SteveDallas 06-15-2004 05:52 PM

I'm undecided. When do we need to RSVP?

elSicomoro 06-15-2004 05:56 PM

As I understand it, last year is the first year that Cellarites came to Forks.

Steve, don't be a stick in the mud. Show up, damnit! :)

SteveDallas 06-15-2004 05:58 PM

Quote:

don't be a stick in the mud
I'm afraid it's my preferred role in life.

richlevy 06-15-2004 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
As I understand it, last year is the first year that Cellarites came to Forks.

Steve, don't be a stick in the mud. Show up, damnit! :)

I know. Last year it was about 7 or 8 Cellarites and 12 non. I assumed it was because the weather sucked.

While I don't like crowds, I was sort of expecting 40-50 people. Still, it was a nice mellow crowd and I had some good conversations. The bonfire was very nice.

elSicomoro 06-15-2004 06:21 PM

I thought there would be more people total, but the number of Cellarites seemed about right.

It was awesome...a good time was had by all. Hopefully, this year will be even better, even with Jim there. ;)

lumberjim 06-15-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
I thought there would be more people total, but the number of Cellarites seemed about right.

It was awesome...a good time was had by all. Hopefully, this year will be even better, even with Jim there. ;)

you spelled especially wrong. ;)

we'll have some fun, you and me. i plan on pantsing you as soon as i get there, and maybe throwing in a pinkbelly if i catch you off guard. i'm bringing a frisbee or 3, a hackeysack, and my drum, so don't think i'm going to let you loll away the evening. I'll be arriving fashionably late, of course, so make sure you're at least 2 sheets to the wind by 6pm. i'm much easier to get along with when you're drunk. ;)

no, for real, syc, we'll have a good time.

elSicomoro 06-15-2004 08:07 PM

Started toking early tonight, I see...

wolf 06-15-2004 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SteveDallas
I'm undecided. When do we need to RSVP?
Show up.

There isn't an official RSVP. Who the fuck do you think we are? Emily Fucking Post?? ;)

One of the interesting bits about forks is that we never know who is going to make it ... also, because of the date algorithm, people who haven't been for like the last 10 years are able to just show up.

BrianR 06-16-2004 11:06 AM

If I said I'll be there, no one from the Cellar will show up. And I'll be late.

:haha:

Brian

SteveDallas 06-16-2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wolf
Emily Fucking Post?? ;)
Ummm no. But I have to say that's a potentially stimulating image to consider for the rest of my afternoon here. Do you have any pictures of Emily? And is there a particular post she likes to use?

richlevy 06-21-2004 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just checked the weather. One site says thuderstorms for Kennett Square on Saturday and another says rain and drizzle. S :censored: t!

I just got the Red Devil out of storage and spent a half hour cleaning and prepping it. I even got to take it over to a friends house for a last minute grill.

While I have been cooking some meals for my family, Plastic Forks was going to be my first public BBQ this season, seeing as how my wife insisted on f:censored:g cold cuts for my son's graduation.

I'm still going as long as it's still on, but I'm not quite crazy enough to grill in a thunderstorm.

BTW, here's a picture of my BBQ baby all cleaned up.