The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Partisan politics (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=17494)

lookout123 06-20-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

You people cannot confront me on facts, reason or intellect so you resort to insults, whining and nuisance.
We've seen people like you come and go. Either you're a troll or someone so closeminded that you believe you know all that is worth knowing. Either way, there isn't a whole lot to work with.

Flint 06-20-2008 02:58 PM

You forgot option number three: flaja is a poopy, poop-head, poopy-pants, poop-face.

I only mention this for the sake of full disclosure. I'm personally leaning towards option number two: flaja knows all that is worth knowing. When you take a look at the facts, this is the only interpretation that makes sense.

I, for one, welcome out new flatulant overlord.

lookout123 06-20-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

I, for one, welcome out new flatulant overlord.
dude, youshould know by now that guys like him always get outted in a more spectacular fashion.

Flint 06-20-2008 03:00 PM

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome flaja is.

lookout123 06-20-2008 03:03 PM

careful, he'll rub is awesome on you.

BigV 06-20-2008 03:07 PM

wow... I can see I've missed a LOT in this thread.

flaja, ... don't really know how to put this.. but what in the heck are you going on about?

Well.. there's more to ask, but that would be a wonderful start. Catch me up, please?

Cicero 06-20-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 463927)
I defy anyone to try to bring a lawsuit against this hospital using your reasoning. A judge would laugh you out of court in a heartbeat.

Ok, what hospital is "this hospital" then? The one you are admitted to?

:D

lol! Sorry, I'm out.

Yes you are intellectually superior to everyone here. No one stands a chance, you should go find some of your peers.

flaja 06-20-2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookout123 (Post 464006)
We've seen people like you come and go. Either you're a troll or someone so closeminded that you believe you know all that is worth knowing. Either way, there isn't a whole lot to work with.

Again with the insults.

You can all go to Hell. I won’t waste any more time with you.

lookout123 06-20-2008 03:43 PM

Thank you, please to not come again /apu/

glatt 06-20-2008 03:44 PM

It's your loss.

Cicero 06-20-2008 03:49 PM

Pityit'sbeenfunbye.
:)

Flint 06-20-2008 04:03 PM

Wait! Come back!

classicman 06-20-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 464046)
I won’t waste any more time with you.

Thanks, ok everyone who won the poll on how long this troll would last anyone??

Just don't tell me it was Flint - - - again!

TheMercenary 06-20-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 463882)
How dense can you be? If you go to the county hospital here for treatment you have to give up your right to sue in order to get treatment.

Wrong again. I work in health care and get patients to sign consent forms every day of work. No right to sue is given up by any patient anywhere in the US. Patients who get free care are often the first to sue.

TheMercenary 06-20-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 463883)
Which means that a woman who has sex gives up (by your calculation) 50% control over her body. Do you pay any attention at all to what you write?

No where did you state 50%. You indicated only that she gave up her control and that is more of your BS. Well except maybe for your sex partners. You aren't one of those weird dudes with 6 wives, three of which are under the age of 16yrs, are you?

TheMercenary 06-20-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 463927)
I defy anyone to try to bring a lawsuit against this hospital using your reasoning. A judge would laugh you out of court in a heartbeat.

A lawyer you could not be. Ask John Edwards. :lol2:

TheMercenary 06-20-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 463928)
No it is not. You are either right or wrong by the only standards that matter: God’s.

:redcard:

You will have to go straight to hell for that one. :D

TheMercenary 06-20-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero
It's funny that you claim you work in a hospital,

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 463980)
I have? When? Where?

No, that would be me.:p

TheMercenary 06-20-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero (Post 463943)
Except for malpractice cases flaja. Those are taken seriously by courts. Under duress or not.

If it is a malpractice suit, then that agreement is actually disregarded until the truth of the incidences come to light. You can make all the claims you want with that trivial piece of paper in place. Your hospital can fight it all they want, but no judge will laugh when the wrong leg has been dismembered. Because it isn't funny unless you are me, and it isn't my leg.

No matter what you sign, you still have rights under the protections of the law. It's funny that you claim you work in a hospital, and think that judges laugh at patient claims. I don't think you know what you are saying really.

I do not even approve of your contractual metaphor, in regards to your so-called moral issues.

Correct.

TheMercenary 06-20-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaja (Post 464000)
You people cannot confront me on facts, reason or intellect so you resort to insults, whining and nuisance.

You sound like you have at least one-half of an ounce of intellect. The other half makes you sound like a pompus know-it-all asshole.

Radar re dux.

Aliantha 06-21-2008 05:25 AM

When someone decides to bring 'god' into a discussion to back up their position, they really should not be discussing their position in a politics forum. Isn't the aim to separate politics and religion? Church and state?

Credibility is at about zero for you flaja, as far as I'm concerned, and believe me, I'm not one of the mob here. In fact, most of the people don't even like my point of view most of the time. I'm considered to be a condescending anti-American almost idiot descended from criminals with virtually no brain to speak of, so no, I'm not one of the important people here, but I still find your comments to be quite ridiculous.

Morality has nothing to do with God anyway. I know plenty of people who don't believe in any god and yet they still manage to live very moral lives. If you believe that faith in [a] god is what gives you morality, then the only thing I can do for you is laugh...and feel a twinge of pity. What's that thing they wrote somewhere at some time... 'pity them for they know not what they do (or was it say)'.

Undertoad 06-21-2008 08:53 AM

I got my moral code by reading, thinking, reflecting, asking questions, but the people who got their moral code from an invisible man in the sky say I'm wrong.

spudcon 06-21-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flint (Post 464055)
Wait! Come back!

Shane! Come back Shane! SHANE!

lookout123 06-21-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 464165)
I got my moral code by reading, thinking, reflecting, asking questions, but the people who got their moral code from an invisible man in the sky say I'm wrong.

*pssst* not all people who believe in God think you're wrong UT. Many of the most upright and moral people I know believe in no God at all. They choose to not kill, rob, lie, and do their neighbor's wife because they don't believe they are actions that are beneficial to themselves or the people around them.

Some of the most immoral, corrupt people I know are self-professed Christians. They steal and lie and stick it to the neighbor all the while counting on forgiveness to get them through.

People will do what they do because of the character that lies within themselves. That character has developed because of their experiences, lessons, and choices. That character may be informed by faith or not, it depends on the individual. A faith in God isn't the deciding factor on your actions while here, it is simply a faith in what happened before and what happens after "here".