The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Humor...I Need Humor... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4788)

classicman 05-16-2012 08:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
~~

Gravdigr 05-17-2012 02:32 PM

Best friend has a new best friend. A border collie/blue heeler mix.

He came very close to naming her 'Kitty', after Miss Kitty on 'Gunsmoke'. To call his dog he would've hollered "Here Kittykittykitty".:lol2:

He went with 'Annie'. He got her the day I told him about Levon Helm dying, and we had talked about the song "The Weight", and the lyric '...take a load off Annie, take a load for free, took the load off Annie, and he put the load right on me...".

footfootfoot 05-17-2012 06:34 PM

My friend named his dog "stains"

as in Come, stains.

ZenGum 05-17-2012 07:01 PM

Disobedient dog called herpes.

bitch just won't heel.

DanaC 05-18-2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 812033)

He came very close to naming her 'Kitty', after Miss Kitty on 'Gunsmoke'. To call his dog he would've hollered "Here Kittykittykitty".:lol2:

He went with 'Annie'. He got her the day I told him about Levon Helm dying, and we had talked about the song "The Weight", and the lyric '...take a load off Annie, take a load for free, took the load off Annie, and he put the load right on me...".

Aww. Glad he got himself a new friend. Such a shame about Crash. Hopefully he's been picked up by some family and given a home.

Spexxvet 05-18-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 812033)

Kitty was the name of our dog, when I was growing up.

piercehawkeye45 05-18-2012 02:00 PM

Romney is driving down the road with a dog strapped to the roof and Obama pulls up next to him and says, "Hey! Are you gonna eat that?"

glatt 05-18-2012 02:13 PM

See, now that's funny, because it bags on both of them.

classicman 05-18-2012 04:03 PM

Oh thats VERY good PH!

DanaC 05-19-2012 10:07 AM

(as told to Robin Ince by some teenagers on a train)

Why are physicists bad at sex?

Because when they find the position they lose the momentum, and when they find the momentum they lose the position

footfootfoot 05-19-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 (Post 812200)
Romney is driving down the road with a dog strapped to the roof and Obama pulls up next to him and says, "Hey! Are you gonna eat that?"

I'm missing something. Is Obama Korean or something?

classicman 05-19-2012 10:48 PM

Ineptocracy: (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Ibby 05-20-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 812349)
I'm missing something. Is Obama Korean or something?

When he was growing up in Indonesia, he ate dog at least once or twice. His stepdad was Indonesian, I believe?

Gravdigr 05-20-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 812399)
Ineptocracy: (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

:notworthy

GunMaster357 05-21-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 812399)

Welcome to France