The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's mildly irritating you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=16569)

orthodoc 02-17-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 853225)

I had a little lie down in the snow for about 10 minutes then managed to get back into the house.

:eek: You know that little lie-down in the snow will lead to very bad things. Glad you made it back into the house.

DanaC 02-17-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoc (Post 853234)
:eek: You know that little lie-down in the snow will lead to very bad things. Glad you made it back into the house.

You're talking about the aliens and the probes right? Yeah, yeah, I hear ya sister.

orthodoc 02-17-2013 12:02 PM

The aliens and the probes would be the least of your worries ...

Trilby 02-17-2013 12:13 PM

maybe you were roofied?

footfootfoot 02-17-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilby (Post 853241)
maybe you were roofied?

I did wake up eyebrow shaved and with a dick drawn on my face...

No, I'm pretty sure it was the Buproprion/Beer combo and the late introduction of food.

Griff 02-17-2013 02:03 PM

Emotional state, alcohol, meds, and dope, I think your brain was asking for a system reboot. Be careful dude.

footfootfoot 02-17-2013 02:12 PM

Yeah. Very good point. I often over look the obvious.

DanaC 02-17-2013 03:00 PM

After ten years, the smoke mayhave hit harder than it once would have, added to alcohol...always a potentially heavy hit. Then add in tablets...

Like Griff says: be careful :p

Jaydaan 02-17-2013 05:49 PM

If my blood sugars are too low, I can get seriously, deliriously drunk off one beer. Add meds into the mix... wozers. I don't smoke anything... but I can imagine that would zing me too. Its amazing what lack of food can do. Perhaps the meds lower blood sugars? Maybe thats why they say don't mix with alcohol. Glad you are ok. :) and I am glad to see you went to a party, and had some fun!

zippyt 02-17-2013 05:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All im sayen on the matter

Aliantha 02-17-2013 07:15 PM

I have a cold. So does Max. I feel exhausted. :(

orthodoc 02-17-2013 07:31 PM

I've been working on academics since 8:30 this morning. I'm SO done, but I still have work to do.

Jaydaan 02-17-2013 09:28 PM

Been fighting a fever and headache cough/cold/flu for 4 days, today no fever just a cough that wont quit. I cough so hard I feel like I'm going to pass out, or my head is going to explode in pain. My throat is so sore and my voice is gone. I'm ready for this to go away. On the twisted upside, I am still not working from the pain in my hip.. so at least I am not losing out on pay or trying to function this ill, like I would normally try to do.

DanaC 02-18-2013 04:43 AM

Sometimes, I just really don't want to teach...

Y'know, one of those days when you just don't want to interact with other people to any great degree...when words seem to go missing from your vocabulary and everything feels like too much effort? When you feel a bit raggedy looking, hair won't do as it's told, skin unhealthy and generally a bit too self-conscious.

I'm not in the mood to teach a 1 1/2 hour seminar. I just want to go back to bed. Or play with Carrot.

Trilby 02-18-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 853275)
Y'know, one of those days when you just don't want to interact with other people to any great degree...when words seem to go missing from your vocabulary and everything feels like too much effort? When you feel a bit raggedy looking, hair won't do as it's told, skin unhealthy and generally a bit too self-conscious

Ah! My normal!

went to the dog park yesterday (twas muddy I tells ya) and Scout had a wonderful, muddy, messy time. he seemed happy.

wait---is this the bitch thread? Ok, I'm really effing tired after all that dog stuff.

I think I may have MS. seriously. My balance is way, waaaaaay off.