The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dwellar Secrets (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24804)

Tulip 03-30-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysidhe (Post 719631)
I am glad you brought this up. I know I will feel better once I get this off my conscious. ( off my conscious?) whatever.

Last year I began wearing mens athletic socks. I find them massively superior to womens socks, even women's athletic socks.

Women's socks suck. Holes and piling and shrinking. Men's athletic socks last forever and ever; They hold their shape, they have cushion and arch support. I love them.

I will definitly check this out! I hate all them holes on my socks. :neutral: What's wrong with wearing men's socks anyways. :D

morethanpretty 03-30-2011 09:37 PM

Hmm letsee...
I've gained 40lbs in the last year.

I once licked a pussy (would maybe do it again).

I graduated 6th in my HS class but just barely got my associates after 5years.

I am extremely afraid of roaches and rape.

Big Sarge 03-30-2011 11:10 PM

when you get your thyroid fixed, i'm sure you'll drop the weight. the last photos i saw of you really looked nice.
licked a pussy? geez now you've got all these images raising through my mind. sigh, if i was only 25 years younger and a lot better looking....

monster 03-30-2011 11:15 PM

Wow, I've been out all day -this sure took off!

I'm pretty sure I've already bragged all I have, but here goes....

I was on BBC World Radio saying "salt and vinegar" in an item on edible chip cones.
I've done two parachutejumps and one bungee jump.
I can still do the splits from cold (I mentioned this a short while back then it occurred to me I hadn't for a while, and I've gained a couple pounds, so I tried at Figure Skating this morning and did. and yes, I can still walk)

plthijinx 03-31-2011 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 719687)
Why don't you film that for us? I would love to see it! :)

i would but i don't own a set of pipes anymore. wish i did.

plthijinx 03-31-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 719811)
Secrets!
I was Miss Nude Indiana

PICS or it DIDN'T happen!

Big Sarge 03-31-2011 02:57 AM

nirvana - pics sure would be nice ;)

ZenGum 03-31-2011 07:24 AM

When I was in year five, a short story I wrote was read out on the radio.

When I was in year six I won the cross country run at sports day by strategically pacing myself and sprinting the finish.

I killed my first hobo at 15.

infinite monkey 03-31-2011 07:39 AM

Children should learn hobo killing at a young age, it's so much easier for them to absorb when they're like 4 or 5.

Oh, I did two TV shows for local cable access: one was a kid's fishing derby and the other was interviewing a blind man. Wish I could find tapes of them. They wanted me to do more but I had a hard time getting over the shyness, but apparently I was pretty good.

I had a story published in the college literary magazine.

And I'm still a complete slob. ;)

skysidhe 03-31-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulip (Post 719838)
I will definitly check this out! I hate all them holes on my socks. :neutral: What's wrong with wearing men's socks anyways. :D

Who can tell anyway?! I just made sure I found a three pack I could visually see the size. The ones I found ran small. They are anklets and look like any other sock. No body can see the dirty little secret. heh heh :p:

I am sure there are some good high quality women's athletic, like Keen but I don't want to pay $15. dollars for a pair. They are good looking socks though.

TheMercenary 03-31-2011 08:48 AM

Wow, this has to be one of the most interesting threads I have read in a long time.

skysidhe 03-31-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 719962)
Wow, this has to be one of the most interesting threads I have read in a long time.

Lie! :)

TheMercenary 03-31-2011 08:50 AM

no really...

maybe I should have said "IMHO" as a qualifier.

skysidhe 03-31-2011 08:57 AM

oookay. I believe you.

So do you have a secret merc? ..besides liking this thread so much.

TheMercenary 03-31-2011 09:28 AM

I just don't know if I should. I suspect it would just be used against me when I disagree with someone over something stupid like politics or current events or whatever.