The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Sex Thread (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8463)

Brett's Honey 10-15-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

QUOTE=Rock Steady][100] Our 15 yo daughter makes it difficult at home; she sits between us when watching TV, knocks on our bedroom door a lot, and the other day I was hugging Mrs RS in the kitchen, she says "You're just doing that to piss me off". I said, "I'm just doing it cause I love mommy".
To the 15 yr old daughter - you are sooo lucky to have parents who are married - and hugging!

(What am I thinking?! You can't tell a 15 yr old girl anything. They already know everything....).

Rock Steady 10-15-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna
Awwww! that is so goddurl adorable! Personally, I'd love to believe in men like you (and bruce, who, I'll just come right out and admit it-shuns me!) but I've found that guys like you are akin to Santa Claus, Jack Skellington, Paul Bunyon, Zeus and Jesus Christ. You dunna exists. At least not in the soup bowl you don't.

Well, it's a lot easier for me to be a saint if I'm in California and you're in Ohio. :angel:

Rock Steady 10-15-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brett's Honey
(What am I thinking?! You can't tell a 15 yr old girl anything. They already know everything....).

:lol:

"Well.....yeaah." :rolleyes:

footfootfoot 10-16-2005 12:38 AM

how is a man like a tile floor?

lay him right the first time and you can walk all over him for the rest of your life.

Not directed at anyone in particular, just reminded of it.

Also whoever said "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" was off by about eight inches

wolf 10-16-2005 10:27 AM

I've always said that The way to a man's heart is straight through the ribcage, but I probably have different objectives.

plthijinx 10-17-2005 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Steady
So, who here was most recently laid?

heh. not I. it's beennnnn lemmeseehere, 5+ months.

Sundae 10-17-2005 11:40 AM

11 months for me :(

I was trying to get my head sorted to start with & then it just became a habit.

BigV 10-17-2005 12:49 PM

New question. What about toys?

I guess this is really a question for the ladies. Actually, I don't really have any questions for the guys. There isn't anything I want to know that I don't already know about the guys. But the ladies are a perpetual mystery. So, do you have, use, like, dislike any toys? Used to but don't now? Curious but haven't tried one?

Naturally, more follow on questions will come later, like what kinds of toys, how do you like them used, solo, together, tips, suggestions... Ok, that's a start.

darclauz 10-17-2005 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LCanal
Oh good. So Gerbils are still OK then?

Two Gerbils in a bar one says to the other " Ya, fancy getting shit-faced tonite?"

oh my lord. i laughed forever.

darclauz 10-17-2005 02:02 PM

toys... always liked the idea. other than the standard vibes, though, and a few lotions, never had any. but the adam and eve people followed me to my new place (those people would make a fortune in bill collecting) and i showed my honey this lovely leather strap with a vibe on the bottom, and his eyes glazed over. who knew?

so...bought it..used it... damn near blew the top of my head off. good, GOOD sex.

anybody seen the HBO "sex investigators" thing? this is a cool show -- deals with the everyday, the common problems. as much communication as sex, but it's had some interesting ideas, and we've actually used some of them.

undone 10-17-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darclauz
toys... always liked the idea. other than the standard vibes, though, and a few lotions, never had any. but the adam and eve people followed me to my new place (those people would make a fortune in bill collecting) and i showed my honey this lovely leather strap with a vibe on the bottom, and his eyes glazed over. who knew?

so...bought it..used it... damn near blew the top of my head off. good, GOOD sex.

anybody seen the HBO "sex investigators" thing? this is a cool show -- deals with the everyday, the common problems. as much communication as sex, but it's had some interesting ideas, and we've actually used some of them.

Do you by chance, have a link to this fabulous device?

Elspode 10-17-2005 04:31 PM

My wife is quite the coniseur (HTF do you spell that, anyway?) of toys in all their pulsing, throbbing variations. Everything from the classic Sears catalogue, lovely young lady rubbing her smiling visage against the "facial massager to ease tension", to devices that look as though they were conceived by Venusians to use on the dreaded Bugblatter Beast of Tra'al.

Somehow, we seem to always end up returning to the basic, classic designs. The only overarching requirements seem to include a firm, powerful, but not-too-fast vibratory rate and a commodious working relationship with exotic lubricants.

The little fingertip jobbies are comfortable and precise, but tend to lack a vibratory intensity which is suitable for our needs. The multi-mode "egg" designs do not wear well, probably due to the need for a corded remote to operate them. The only other drawback we've discovered to various devices is that, the more supple and refined they are, the less durable.

darclauz 10-17-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undone
Do you by chance, have a link to this fabulous device?

http://www.adameve.com/catalog_name=...08/product.htm

it's just the run-of-the-mill cock ring...... it's all in how it's used, i guess. :love:

Clodfobble 10-17-2005 05:31 PM

I had one of these as a pre-teen. I really wonder to this day if the aunt who gave it to me (an empowered woman, to say the least) in fact knew exactly what she was doing.

BigV 10-17-2005 05:47 PM

I wonder too. We have one or two of those floating aroung the house somewhere. Until now, I hadn't imagined what I think you're implying. Wow.

A new thread is underway related to this topic. A link from here when it's posted. Here is the promised link. I hope your auntie steers clear of these folks.