The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Image of the Day (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sept 18, 2010: Hosni Jumps Ahead (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=23585)

classicman 09-22-2010 01:00 PM

Typical for you too. Nice re-edit of your post after I already responded. Guess you learned that trick from redux.

Shawnee123 09-22-2010 01:04 PM

Ha, I re-edited about 5 times as I was writing it. The thoughts were coming so fast and furiously. I have trouble keeping up with my own brain. You need to give me more time before leaving me such gems as "gee was that so hard to admit" and "I never claimed to be."

You should consider leaving Redux out of it since, thanks to you, he has no recourse here. That's cowardly even for you.

Once you get rid of me and tw and spexx and HM, you shall cut and paste and weeble and wobble to your heart's content, won't you?

Pico and ME 09-22-2010 01:11 PM

Going tit-for-tat with classic is really boring and a waste of time. He simply reverts to passive/aggressive deflection. Thats why he seems like such a wishy-washy fence sitter.

It would have been nice if he would have just explained how his conservative values are different from being a republican. That could have been quite interesting.

Shawnee123 09-22-2010 01:13 PM

Sigh, yeah, I know. I was pretty clear about what makes me identify with my "label."

I'm shutting up now.

classicman 09-22-2010 01:15 PM

My responses were dumbed-down so that you could relate to them. Since that was your posting style, I responded in kind.

I have no banning powers. I wasn't even here when redux was banned.
I'm sorry - where are all the posts of mine calling for his banning?
Oh thats right THERE WERE NONE.

I don't even consider such things as getting someone banned - You really should see someone about those delusional thoughts.
By the way, I asked for tw to be reinstated when I found out he was banned, you stupid fuck.
No run along and bother someone else.

Shawnee123 09-22-2010 01:18 PM

There there, don't blow a gasket.

Call me dumb, call me a stupid fuck. That's tolerably non-irritating.

You can always be counted on to be the same as always. Consistency is a nice trait. I applaud you for it.

Now I'll run along. I have a lot of blow jobs to catch up on around here.

Spexxvet 09-22-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus (Post 684181)
I've always wondered, what are conservatives conserving?

Their own wealth/power.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123
Give me an honest statement about what makes you conservative, or whatever you're backing today. Believe me, I'm not the biggest sheep around here, not by a long shot.

YOU HAVE A UNIQUE CHANCE TO, ONCE AND FOR ALL, TELL US WHAT IT IS YOU REALLY STAND FOR. If I'm wrong, you're not conservative, tell me now and let's end it, once and for all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 684191)
I don't belong to either party, I'm an independent.

She's asking what makes you a conservative. There is no conservative party, maybe you're confused, here's some help:

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 684113)
You consistently confuse "republican" with "conservative"
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

monster 09-22-2010 07:05 PM

Even I get it.

HungLikeJesus 09-22-2010 09:35 PM

I don't get it.

classicman 09-22-2010 09:40 PM

I never said I was a conservative. All I did was reaffirm my position - I'm an independent.

Pico and ME 09-22-2010 09:50 PM

Soooooo....are you conservative/independent or liberal/independent?

D'oh, I know, you're a right-in-the-middle moderate independent.

At least for now.

classicman 09-22-2010 09:56 PM

Fiscally I lean more conservative and socially I tend to be more liberal.

spudcon 09-22-2010 10:52 PM

Okay, I'll chime in here. Conservatives conserve the values written in the Constitution. Conservatives don't try to change the Constitution by asking some guy in a black robe to change it by fiat. Conservatives don't believe in anarchy, legalized murder and theft, or distribution of wealth. Conservatives believe in private property rights, and the freedom to enjoy your own possessions without interference from some bureaucrat who has never held down a real job, or owned his own business. Conservatives believe this country was founded on Judeo-Christion principals, and that the constitution does not allow a state religion, but it does allow freedom of religion, not from religion. Conservatives believe if you earn money, it's yours, not some hobo's. I'll shut up now. I'm sure I haven't fully defined conservatism, and I'm also sure my grammar and spelling aren't correct, but hopefully some of you will understand that conservatives aren't monsters, and Republicans aren't automatically conservatives.

HungLikeJesus 09-22-2010 11:03 PM

Thanks spudcon.

Can you explain a little about legalized murder? You mean like war and capital punishment?

xoxoxoBruce 09-22-2010 11:04 PM

Abortion.