The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   attachment issues (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11791)

yesman065 09-29-2006 03:59 PM

Jeez I hope I didn't start that. Then again. . . .

extemporaneous 09-30-2006 10:25 PM

hey

well. i guess you all got me figured out. yea...i was out smoking a big fattie. what of it? i got high and i watched some cops. which i hate. fucking pigs. phillies lost. now they're out for the series. fuck. gotta go smoke another fattie.

toodles.

Trilby 10-01-2006 09:38 AM

charming post, extempor. Charming.

Enjoy!

mrnoodle 10-01-2006 12:31 PM

dang, you missed the window of opportunity. now you have to wait until the next time you get sick of drugs and worthless boyfriends.

it's okay, there will be a bunch of know it alls here to guide you then, too. :lol:

remember to shower today. eat some doritos for me.

Stormieweather 10-01-2006 01:46 PM

Let me tell you something...if you want something badly enough, you'll do whatever it takes to obtain it. You won't make excuses and you won't depend on chance or anyone else to make your goal happen for you.

If you want your child, and one of the conditions is to be clean, then why the hell are you smoking pot? And justifying it by saying it isn't heroin or crack? So what? It's an illegal drug, you can go to jail for buying and carrying it and no judge in his right mind will give a child to someone who may disappear off to jail due to drugs, leaving the child alone and back in the System. If you care more for your child than you do a temporary buzz, you'll get rid of the weed permanently.

Do you think it would be good for your child to see (not literally, but kids 'know' these things) his mom screwing someone she isn't committed to and who isn't committed to her? If you're living with Dudley and making fantastic love to this man who is engaged to someone else, how will you possibly form a stable, loving family unit for your child? Doesn't he deserve that?

Going to the park and making bubble mohawks is sweet, but it isn't all that a child needs. Loving him isn't enough to raise a happy, healthy child. Children need stability and parents who lead by example.

What are you doing to prepare for his return besides getting laid and smoking weed? Let me tell you something about loving a child...nothing, NOTHING in life is more important than what is best for them. Not cock, not alcohol, not a big fat joint, nothing that YOU could possibly want should take precedent over what is best for that life that you brought into the world and whose future you hold in your hands.

I've been abused too, by parents and by spouses, and I know for a fact that you can get healthy, mentally and emotionally. It ain't easy and it will be painful but you can either buckle down and get your shit together or you can keep living in a drug-induced fog to avoid facing your demons. Stop blaming the world around you for your woes and take control of your life. Sweep the shit out the door and start standing on your own two feet. Get rid of the toxins in your world and you'll find life is much easier to tolerate.

Then you may have a shot at getting your child back...and happiness.

Stormie

yesman065 10-02-2006 08:47 AM

Thanks Stormie - I agree 100%. You put that very well - much better than I did. I think I was in a mood when I went off, but I fear that our messages fall upon deaf ears.

Madman 10-03-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extemporaneous
well. i guess you all got me figured out. yea...i was out smoking a big fattie. what of it? i got high and i watched some cops. which i hate. fucking pigs. phillies lost. now they're out for the series. fuck. gotta go smoke another fattie.

toodles.

LOL... Ah don't leave, you were entertaining. :3_eyes:

extemporaneous 10-08-2006 04:34 PM

fuck T.O.

E A G L E S yay woohoo we're winning 17 14 in the second. anyway, his fiancee found out we're fucking. she sent me a message on myspace asking me if we were or werent. so i answered her question with a question to avoid the truth....shit im not cheating...well im going to finish watching this game...dont worry my hard drive broke so dudley is getting a new one from work...toodles

footfootfoot 10-08-2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrnoodle

remember to shower today. eat some doritos for me.

:rotflol:

Madman 10-10-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

E A G L E S yay woohoo we're winning 17 14 in the second. anyway, his fiancee found out we're fucking. she sent me a message on myspace asking me if we were or werent. so i answered her question with a question to avoid the truth....shit im not cheating...well im going to finish watching this game...dont worry my hard drive broke so dudley is getting a new one from work...toodles

Extemporaneous you are not. Try: Impromptu

I needed a good laugh today... :)

extemporaneous 10-12-2006 04:59 PM

i dont wanna come back down from this cloud

i cant keep surrounding myself with nothing real. because i am sick of not feeling real.

Clodfobble 10-12-2006 05:07 PM

Is that stoner-speak for "I'm moving out and making something useful of my life?" I can't tell.

mrnoodle 10-12-2006 05:17 PM

Close. It's stoner-speak for "I'm tired of being high and not being in control of my situation." The moving out and making something useful of yourself part doesn't happen until you're sick enough of it to impel physical movement.

you have to put down the pipe, ex. It's the only way you will fix stuff. Sober, you will become more tired of your situation than you can even imagine.

Madman 10-12-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

i cant keep surrounding myself with nothing real. because i am sick of not feeling real.

Hey extemporaneous! Happy to see you back pulling on chains (or something) again! LOL

You birthdays coming up isn't it? :ghost:

rkzenrage 10-13-2006 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspode
Dude...I think maybe we were too harsh on her...got kinda quiet in here all of a sudden.:eyebrow:

Suuuuuuuurrrrrreeeee I was.:cool: