The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bizarre Spam Subject Lines (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11014)

ZenGum 08-19-2008 08:54 PM

Still remember my favourite:

Get a visit from the big dick fairy!

So many interpretations...

Crimson Ghost 08-19-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 476074)
Spelling errors not edited out:

do u want Good Pay Job? World recognized University Dip1oma/Degree/Batcheloor for you wxoj xeg

Oh, goody, now I can get that Advanced English Degree I've always wanted....

BigV 08-29-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Стандарты организации работ с товарами
wtf?

Shawnee123 08-29-2008 10:34 AM

BigV, I think that means "I can has cheezburger?"

Sundae 08-29-2008 10:36 AM

Oh today I got
Quote:

email рассылки
But it could be a genuine mail as it was to my work address - I'm trying to translate it!
ETA - nope, the mail translates as:
Quote:

Call in Москве-660-35х22

Let's provide наилучшу feedback from Advertising on the Network Advertising on the Network - favourable and fast increase in sales.
It is necessary for you to call and issue the order.
Address - our experts will pick up for you the best variant for you!
Please note this is not a sneaky way for me to spam the Cellar. I have no connection with this company.
But it is necessary for you to call me and I will pick up for you the best variant for you.

BigV 09-04-2008 10:17 AM

Quote:

It's Time for Fall Fecal Fest!
This was good for a laugh! The punch line is that is it from a legitimate sender. We're members of the Woodland Park Zoo society, and as such, get email from them. Every year the zoo *cough* unloads their manure and surprisingly, demand exceeds supply. There's a freakin lottery to get some.
Quote:

Fall Fecal Fest
Get a load of this!

It’s time once again for our Fall Fecal Fest, the twice yearly opportunity for local gardeners to enter the lottery to receive a load of composted Zoo Doo or our new Bedspread, a composted mulch with a slightly higher sawdust component than traditional Zoo Doo. Whatever your preference, Dr. Doo is accepting entry cards for Zoo Doo or Bedspread from September 5 through September 20 only. Entry cards will be randomly selected according to supply and demand. Dr. Doo will contact the lucky drawn entries only. The Fecal Fest traditionally sells out.

Nirvana 09-04-2008 10:40 AM

I received a solicitation from this web page to order a subscription. I know many I could send this magazine ;)
http://manuremanager.com

Flint 02-03-2010 02:19 PM

I've been chosen!

Quote:

Dear Flint,

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2010 Edition of Emerald Who's Who.

We are please to inform you that your candidacy was formally approved February 1st, 2010. Congratulations.

The Publishing Committee selected you as a potential candidate based not only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria from executive and professional directories, associations, and trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.

There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we will validate your registry listing within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please visit here url deleted. Our registration deadline for this year's candidates is February 28, 2010. To ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before this date. On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our association.

Sincerely,
Anthony Miller
Vice President, Research Division

Emerald Who's Who
954 3rd Ave, Suite 817
New York, NY 10022-2013

classicman 02-03-2010 06:18 PM

Interesting