The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Shit that annoys you... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13254)

DucksNuts 02-07-2007 08:19 PM

:dedhorse: Attention Whores that dont know when to give up and http://www.htmlgens.com/smileys/kissass.jpg

Kitsune 02-07-2007 08:24 PM

People that stand on the toilet instead of sit. Shoe prints on the seat, missed targets, etc.

(If this is not an issue at your workplace, then you must not work for a telecom company that employs lots of H1Bs. Lucky you.)

Cloud 02-07-2007 08:25 PM

sqatting on the toilet is much better for elimination. but standing? that's just messy

Perry Winkle 02-07-2007 08:42 PM

Office Gossips

People that can't figure out I don't want to talk to them.

The people at the gym who are out to hurt themselves or someone else and the people who do exercises in a way that will offer no benefit whatsoever and the people that give absolutely incorrect fitness advice. Oh, lets not forget the fucker that monopolizes the only 40-degree incline leg-press machine for a god-damned hour. Also, the ass-munches that don't understand the concept of letting people "work-in" sets while they rest.

Another gym-related gripe: the old chicks with very obvious fake breasts that wear very tight, revealing clothing--I don't need to see the scar from your cesarean section. I'm glad they're proud of their bodies. But bitch, unless you want me to show you my scars and stretch marks, put some god-damned clothes on.

DucksNuts 02-07-2007 10:14 PM

muahahah grumpy much today Grant????

Cloud 02-07-2007 10:23 PM

I could make sour remarks about ageism and preoccupation with personal appearance . . .

but I won't.

Because I'm the new girl.

Signed,

an Old Chick

Kingswood 02-07-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsune (Post 313778)
People that stand on the toilet instead of sit. Shoe prints on the seat, missed targets, etc.

Male or female? #1 or #2?

On second thoughts, don't answer. The mental imagery I'm getting is really gross no matter how you combine those. Eww.

If you do find the identity of the perpetrator, call him or her "Bomber". :D

zippyt 02-07-2007 11:05 PM

salesmen that WAAAAAAAY over sell for the application , I have to figuer out this complicated stuff, and dumb it down to do the job with out cornfusing every body !!!!!!!

Tech support geeks that don't know SHIT !!!!!!!

Customers that don't take ANY care of their equipment !!!!
"what do you meen the printer doesn't work , we just ran over it with a fork lift !!"

Can you tell I have had a bad few days ??

Crimson Ghost 02-08-2007 02:00 AM

Salespeople who don't have the slightest bit of common sense.
If I walk into a store with headphones on, and the music is loud enough to hear it five feet away, why ask me a question?
My usual response is, "Do you see the headphones? Do you hear the music? It means that not only can't I hear you, I don't want to hear you. Now, be a good little asswipe, toddle off and play in traffic."

Aliantha 02-08-2007 03:00 AM

I'd like to make a comment on behalf of all the other salespeople here.

Not all of us are stupid, even if we do work in retail.

Thankyou for your time.

Kitsune 02-08-2007 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingswood (Post 313827)
Male or female? #1 or #2?

On second thoughts, don't answer. The mental imagery I'm getting is really gross no matter how you combine those. Eww.

Too late! Male and both functions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingswood (Post 313827)
If you do find the identity of the perpetrator, call him or her "Bomber". :D

When the bombing target had been missed, it was usually evident by the janitor's cursing alone. Just in case, we made sure to let everyone know that the "Chinese embassy had been hit, again".

Sheldonrs 02-08-2007 08:11 AM

Sales people who are overly friendly on the phone when they call my office and then just hang up when I tell them we are a non-profit org.

Do they really think something called "Communities In Schools" is a fortune 500 company?!!!

Shawnee123 02-08-2007 09:48 AM

People who say "people that" instead of "people who" or any other combination such as "a girl that..." instead of "a girl who..."

People are whos and things are thats.:p :rolleyes: :3eye:

LabRat 02-08-2007 09:53 AM

Day-O

Day ay ay -O

Daylight come and me wanna go home...

LabRat 02-08-2007 09:54 AM

whoops, wrong thread.
how'd that happen?