The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   YOU BOUGHT ME A CAR!!! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=19272)

Sheldonrs 01-17-2009 03:21 AM

MY tailpipe is MUCH tighter than that!!!!!

lol!!!!!

Crimson Ghost 01-17-2009 03:27 AM

Shel, I was under the impression that you were a football player in High School.

Went from 'tight end' to 'wide receiver'....

/i keed.....

limey 01-17-2009 04:30 AM

Reading this thread has made my day - I'm glad to have been able to play a part in this.
UT you rawk - and doncher evvah fergitit.

DucksNuts 01-17-2009 04:44 AM

yay!! job well done jim.

much deserved UT

Sundae 01-17-2009 05:05 AM

UT you deserve it.

Public congratulations to everyone involved - I wish I had been able to help more, but I'm so proud of all of you that could.

Double congrats to those who thought it up and organised it and especially LJ, who apparently has a heart as big as his heid. Who'da thunk the old bully could pull off something like this?

DanaC 01-17-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 523262)

Double congrats to those who thought it up and organised it and especially LJ, who apparently has a heart as big as his heid. Who'da thunk the old bully could pull off something like this?

Worse than that his heid's as big as his cock!

xoxoxoBruce 01-17-2009 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 523262)
Who'da thunk the old bully could pull off something like this?

Only a bully could pull it off, he told me to pony up or he'd kick my ass. :haha:
Just kidding, he ran a first class operation all the way. No pressure, just offered an opportunity to participate.

DanaC 01-17-2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 523266)
Only a bully could pull it off, he told me to pony up or he'd kick my ass. :haha:
Just kidding, he ran a first class operation all the way. No pressure, just offered an opportunity to participate.

He told me if I didn't contribute, he'd kick me in the cunt. Just sayin'.

DanaC 01-17-2009 07:00 AM

Only the Cellar delivers that unique and heady mix of open hearted generosity, cuntpunts and whale penis.

(eta} ooo. I just reread that. I like it. It'd make a good tagline. or not. I can't tell, I'm unable to be objective in this.

Griff 01-17-2009 07:36 AM

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Congrats UT!

Great job Jim!
Sheldon, that is some funny shit.

wolf 01-17-2009 10:45 AM

For posterity, is there a parts list that can be posted?

Shawnee123 01-17-2009 10:52 AM

Glad I checked in today.

Your car is a beaut...and like everyone says...you deserve it for all you do.

thanks jim and jinx for doing this.

Thanks Tony for this place...if it weren't for the Cellar I might die of loneliness...but you keep it all together for us to enjoy.

What a great group of folks.

Now when do I need to christen my back seat? ;)

lumberjim 01-17-2009 11:48 AM

airbag back door back seat bag of weed blinker fluid cup holder dome light driver seat driver window drivers door front bumper spare tire gas pedal glove box headlight heater/AC horn parking brake passenger seat rack n pinion steering radio rear view mirror rear window seat belt shifter side mirror speedometer steering wheel tailpipe boot (trunk) turn signal lever wipers & switch idiot light power window switch ashtray hazard lights defroster rear fender jack tilt wheel gas cap hood release starter motor
THOSE ARE THE PARTS....

Elspode 01-17-2009 12:14 PM

Does anyone else think that this thread needs to be Digged so that everyone else on tha Interwebz knows how awesome The Cellarites are?

richlevy 01-17-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razzmatazz13 (Post 523215)
I tried to explain this to my dad tonight...

He was (pleasantly) amazed that there was a website on the internet where all the users would trust a car salesman with their money

fixed it for ya.;)