The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gooooooood Morning CELLAR! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24384)

TheMercenary 04-19-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulip (Post 724549)
Meant to answer this this morning. I didn't skip a meal. My stomach started to feel bad after eating dinner and pain started later in the evening. I felt pain all day today. Finally at 4:30PM, my sis-in-law came to pick up her son and saw me lying in bed. After inquiring about my symptoms, she mentioned that I could have gas pain. Hmm....I didn't think so but my sister went to get me some gas-x. Pain gone but bloating still there. I haven't tried walking around so I don't know if the meds fixed it but at least I can sit and not have to lie down. So, I should've taken Gas-X rather than bearing the pain all day. Ugh! Btw, I took Mylanta this morning. Didn't work, so who knew.

Is your pain in the front of your abdomen or in your back? Is it upper back or lower? Upper back can be cardiac or gall bladder, lower kidney. Front lower right, appy. Front epigastric, gall bladder. All could be. You need to see a doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

Aliantha 04-19-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 724664)
When I googled it last night, I got the impresion gas-x and mylanta were the same thing? I'm sorry, disabling stomach pain sucks nuts. But I get it when I skip meals and then get beyond hungry. But once it starts hurting I don't feel like eating.....

Isn't that sort of issue normally associated with IBS?

monster 04-19-2011 08:57 PM

Irritating Bitch Syndrome? :lol:

Aliantha 04-19-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 724679)
Irritating Bitch Syndrome? :lol:

I'm pretty sure the symptoms for that are different. :D

Tulip 04-19-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 724664)
When I googled it last night, I got the impresion gas-x and mylanta were the same thing? I'm sorry, disabling stomach pain sucks nuts. But I get it when I skip meals and then get beyond hungry. But once it starts hurting I don't feel like eating.....

Gas-X is an anti-gas while Mylanta is both an antacid and anti-gas. That's why when my sis-in-law suggested I have gas pain, I told her I took Mylanta this morning and it didn't work. Don't know why Gas-X helped relieve the pain. Stomach discomfort still here, just less pain and I can walk around some and sit to browse the Cellar. :D As for skipping meals, yeah, I know the feeling. I used to have a really bad case of it. But now, it's not as bad, just really depends on the day.

Tulip 04-19-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 724672)
Is your pain in the front of your abdomen or in your back? Is it upper back or lower? Upper back can be cardiac or gall bladder, lower kidney. Front lower right, appy. Front epigastric, gall bladder. All could be. You need to see a doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

The pain is in the upper, front of the abdomen, right below the ribs. Someone told me ulcer. :p:

monster 04-19-2011 10:23 PM

gall bladder

Tulip 04-19-2011 10:25 PM

Ugh! If we go looking for illness, there will definitely something there to scare ya. :p:

monster 04-19-2011 10:27 PM

yabbut, prolly not cancer. go for the bright side.......

plthijinx 04-19-2011 10:27 PM

no. you just need to get laid. by me.

monster 04-19-2011 10:28 PM

(I'm ignoring the same issue)

eta: that's so much funnier given plt's post that snuck in

plthijinx 04-19-2011 10:28 PM

no not you monnie i meant tulip.

Tulip 04-19-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plthijinx (Post 724742)
no not you monnie i meant tulip.

Uhhuh...we know what you meant. We know you're secretly in love with Monster.

ZenGum 04-20-2011 02:02 AM

We know what he really wants:

:3some:

BigV 04-21-2011 09:49 AM

good morning friends.

lots of sewing and leatherwork today.