The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Confession Time (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26086)

monster 10-12-2011 09:35 PM

Oh, and I'm xoxoxoBruce. But I don't use that handle much any more because my crazy ex's lawyer keeps joining the board. latest incarnation is Someone Sellars :rolleyes:

Pete Zicato 10-12-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 763025)
I'll jump on Sam's confessional and will confess, as many of you already know, I only have the ordinary number of feet. Just two.

Noooooo. I am so disillusioned. I never... What's next? The RNC really doesn't have a heart?

I'm glad things are better for you, Sam.

Pete Zicato 10-12-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perry Winkle (Post 763048)
I'm actually one of Jim's sock puppets.

I'm actually one of Jim's socks. You might want to pick up some odor eaters, there, big guy.

Pete Zicato 10-12-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 763206)
Oh, and why does all the interesting stuff happen when I'm sleeping!? lol

Because you live in upside-down land?

Aliantha 10-12-2011 09:59 PM

Mmmm...something like that Pete. ;)

BigV 10-12-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 763248)
Fuck you, Spaniard, I AM SPARTACUS!

Not as fun with just us two...

the spartacus part I mean. two is just fine for fucking, spaniard or no. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nirvana 10-12-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 763025)
I liked Mari and I like Sam.

I'll jump on Sam's confessional and will confess, as many of you already know, I only have the ordinary number of feet. Just two.

And to think I have been having dreams about your 3 feet of.... oh well never mind..

Sam I was not here for Mari so ...

I will like you when its hot
I will also like you when its not

F it I'm not Dr Suess ;)

BigV 10-12-2011 11:12 PM

Look ladies.

he has two feet, but ... three legs, wink wink. third one's kind of a clubfoot, so to speak.

Clodfobble 10-12-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum
I thought this was an open secret that everyone knew but no one mentioned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster
This. well not everyone, but most of the regulars....

Yeah, I knew too, for I can't remember how long. When I first figured it out I was irritated, but then I realized I was only irritated because I'd been fooled for so long, which inherently meant that Sam was successfully integrating this go-round, so it shouldn't be an issue. Happy coming out party, Sam! ;)

limey 10-13-2011 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 763250)
I must wander around this place with a freaking bag on my head or something. It never even occurred to me.

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one!

You're not the only one. I had no idea either :blush:

Aliantha 10-13-2011 05:14 AM

OH thank God! lol

Pete Zicato 10-13-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limey (Post 763307)

Nor me.

I have a hard time keeping everyone straight unless they post a lot or have some distinguishing characteristic. Nirvana is chihuahua lady in my mind. But I tend to mix up Lamplighter and Perry Winkle. I don't know why. My mind is a mystery, even to me. The same with Glatt and Griff (names too similar maybe) and foot^3 and lookout123.

I know Tony is against avatars, but I'm a very visual person and it would help keep people straight - especially if everyone used a head shot.

BrilliantDisguise 10-13-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Zicato (Post 763365)
Nor me.

I have a hard time keeping everyone straight unless they post a lot or have some distinguishing characteristic. Nirvana is chihuahua lady in my mind. But I tend to mix up Lamplighter and Perry Winkle. I don't know why. My mind is a mystery, even to me. The same with Glatt and Griff (names too similar maybe) and foot^3 and lookout123.

I know Tony is against avatars, but I'm a very visual person and it would help keep people straight - especially if everyone used a head shot.

No avatars here, huh? I think it helps as well.

BigV 10-13-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limey (Post 763307)

Nor I.

As far as I'm concerned, they're two different people.

SamIam 10-13-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 763205)
Now Sam, I just have to ask, are you sure you're not Cicero too? ;)

No, I could not imitate Cicero even if I wanted to - and I don't. She is 30 years younger than me, and she is absolutely unique onto herself. I used to call Cicero "my little tiger" because we used to have some real spats, but we always got over them - eventually.

I miss her lots :( and I hope she is getting the treatment she needs and will be back soon.