The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   The Internet (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Yet more keen links one might want to share (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=7624)

Elspode 08-11-2006 03:03 PM

Ow. Now my brains are leaking out of my ears.

richlevy 08-11-2006 07:16 PM

I watched the video and focused really hard. When it was done I noticed my wallet was missing.:D

Of course, it did bring up a lot of questions, like, does the publisher do drug screenings? If they expanded that into a 90 minute movie, it would probably beat 2001 as the one to watch while chemically altered.

Still, it was a great intro to the theory of everything.

Flint 08-12-2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richlevy
I watched the video and focused really hard. When it was done I noticed my wallet was missing.

ha ha ha . . . Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?

xoxoxoBruce 08-13-2006 03:18 AM

Imagine that. :eek:

zippyt 08-13-2006 06:52 PM

Star Trek Inspirational Posters
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp...trek_insp.html

Ibby 08-17-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flint
I met a guy, years ago, who had an all-duct-tape wallet.

Haha, my SISTER has a duct tape wallet... its a lame one though.

Shawnee123 08-18-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

How to Make a Duct Tape Wallet at WikiHow. I love Wikihow, which I get whenever I visit Google.

Thanks for that. I just got an email from my brother who was looking for something to amuse him because he was bored at work. I imagine by the end of the day he will be sporting a duct tape wallet!

glatt 08-21-2006 01:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shiny balls of mud. I never heard of this before. Hikaru dorodango is a hobby in Japan where you make a mud ball, kind of like a snow ball, and you keep polishing it until it becomes a thing of beauty.

richlevy 08-21-2006 03:54 PM

NSFW. Nude survey of women of the world

NSFW! This page is technically art. It is composed of about 50 strips, each composed of 7 photos. The first is a girl in street clothes, and the rest are nude side, front, and back photos.

The 50 strips compose different races and body types.

Clicking on the photos will take you to the main site, which is an adult site.

Spexxvet 08-21-2006 04:35 PM

Quote:

NSFW! This page is technically art. It is composed of about 50 strips, each composed of 7 photos. The first is a girl in street clothes, and the rest are nude side, front, and back photos.

I wish they were labeled, so we could discuss more easily and get a sense of what their backgrounds might be like. I love tits!

xoxoxoBruce 08-21-2006 09:05 PM

OK, listen up ladies. your signiican other suddenly announces your going on a cruise to the Bahamas:D ....or a weekend at the lake/shore.:) ...alright, a pool party a a lodge members house.:rolleyes:

Well, anyway...you know hard it is to buy a bathing suit in August. The damn stores are full of parkas and long johns by now. Here (nsfw?) is the salvation.

richlevy 08-21-2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
OK, listen up ladies. your signiican other suddenly announces your going on a cruise to the Bahamas:D ....or a weekend at the lake/shore.:) ...alright, a pool party a a lodge members house.:rolleyes:

Well, anyway...you know hard it is to buy a bathing suit in August. The damn stores are full of parkas and long johns by now. Here (nsfw?) is the salvation.

Wow. That looks like a 5 point safety harness. How do they get in and out of the them?

xoxoxoBruce 08-22-2006 04:20 AM

I've no idea how they get into it, only how they get out. ;)

Looking at that post, I can see I didn't proof read or spell check. :redface:

xoxoxoBruce 08-22-2006 09:12 PM

Roll your cursor over the horses:D

Flint 08-22-2006 09:44 PM

* * * NSFW * * *

Quote:

An "animated" version, featuring alot of the same women.

* * * NSFW * * *